Okay Is It Just Me Or

i count em all in classic rock... i have hundreds and hundreds of cds on my computer of nothing but classic rock and rap lol.. maes for a nice variety

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i count em all in classic rock... i have hundreds and hundreds of cds on my computer of nothing but classic rock and rap lol.. maes for a nice variety

i'm sure it does. mine does too. lol. crank that screamo has some pretty good bass to it. bit more then regular does. so things like that is the reason i listen.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

some country music has a good bassline also, and i was playin a old lynard skinnard cd the other day up at my uncles and that shit got down really good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

some country music has a good bassline also, and i was playin a old lynard skinnard cd the other day up at my uncles and that shit got down really good

some older things hit low. lol. sounds good to me.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

for the older music like oldies in the 50s and 60s, people didnt have big ass speakers like today to reproduce low frequencies. especially in cars...bass was kinda obsolete except maybe in concert....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

for the older music like oldies in the 50s and 60s, people didnt have big ass speakers like today to reproduce low frequencies. especially in cars...bass was kinda obsolete except maybe in concert....

well it sounds pretty dang good now. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

old ass country song

HE STOPPED LOVING HER TODAY, by george jones peaks around 20-30hz

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

old ass country song

HE STOPPED LOVING HER TODAY, by george jones peaks around 20-30hz

Really??? I am checkin' this out!!

I like this thread! It is fun to pull up next to people bumpin' rap music- turn up a not rap song, then turn up the bass and drown them out.

Another one: Dixie Chicks - Top of the world It has a really long looow note around 3:40 or 4:30- I can't remember.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived