Scrapin The Coast!

IAMBUMP

I will be there for sure!

RD Audio is the official sponsor of the SPL event and will have a 30x30 booth along with some demo vehicles.

We are also in process of setting up the AFTER -AFTER party. We are getting a couple penthouses there and will be there to show some products and support out Team Revolution and Team RD guys that will be there.

Feel free to stop by the booth and also feel free to ask about the party on Sat. night everyone from this forum is invited!

BANNNEEERRRR.jpg

www.rdaudio.net

I will be there for sure!

RD Audio is the official sponsor of the SPL event and will have a 30x30 booth along with some demo vehicles.

We are also in process of setting up the AFTER -AFTER party. We are getting a couple penthouses there and will be there to show some products and support out Team Revolution and Team RD guys that will be there.

Feel free to stop by the booth and also feel free to ask about the party on Sat. night everyone from this forum is invited!

sounds awesome i know kenny and bobby are gonna be reping preddy hevy

for those coming to the show if you would text me the day of (601 543 4074) with you name (on here and your actual name) we will be setting up EARLY friday and would like us all to park together if possible. Some buddies of mine are going to the show as well and i'd like to have a big group of all kinds of people/cars/trucks/rides around our area. Bring your coolers, canopies, tables, and beer. We'll just have a blast, i'm bringing a fold out table and water melon. Shit's going down.

Sweet. I may have to bump up my schedule- I was planning on getting there on Saturday instead of Friday.... mmmm.

The MS coast. Tasty.

Oh, btw... I vote that we go to The Shed for some BBQ!!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I can't wait. I finally have everything done to my sound. But still have a couple of things to do but I think I'll be ok. Can't wait to see everybody and make sure you introduce yourself to everyone cause I would love to meet ya'll

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

when exactly is it? and where in mississippi

http://www.scrapinthecoast.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=177562131

MS Coast centered around Biloxi. Starts Friday morning 19th - Sunday.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived