Involved In A Pretty Crazy Car Crash

i know i failed but can some one fix this

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i know i failed but can some one fix this

Wow, you're real nice. Not staying to help make sure everyone's OK? Asshole. :rolleyes:

i took it as he stayed at the scene but got off the shoulder. if he left, all that shit that happened is now HIS fault!

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

after reading more than the first couple posts...it sounds like you fled the scene without even talking to the cops??????????? you fkn srs? its one thing to get clear of danger and still manage to report to someone trying to help everyone...but its a real bitch move to straight up leave all together! if I were your insurance company i would NOT COVER your damage. if the cops have no incident report from you for the insurance company to read, i think your going to have a hell of a time getthing things worked out with them....

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

Guest digitalboy

Honestly........... None of us really know how we would react to that kind of situation. Seeing people die, after being a part of the wreck.

Am I right? Or not?

Honestly........... None of us really know how we would react to that kind of situation. Seeing people die, after being a part of the wreck.

Am I right? Or not?

I think your wrong personally. He stayed there, even saw the cops, then left without talking with anyone. Traumatic situation i'm sure, but damn.....at the very least tel the cops your info and then leave, so your covered. Right now the insurance will see it as he just beat down his car and now wants it fixed. If he really wanted to cover his ass, he would have given an oral statement for the cop to write if nothing else.

**This is if he didnt talk to the cops/release his info to authoriteies before he left.

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

glad ure alright dude i dont blame u for gettin the hell outta dodge and gettin safe but i think its gonna take a while for the insurance folks to do anything without a report saying that u were there and thats what happen. but for those that havent seen an accident like the 1 he just descrided you have no clue what the hell is going to happen especially when traffic is goin 60+ mph's scary shit bros and sis's.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived