Involved In A Pretty Crazy Car Crash

coming home from school on the 60 freeway this lady 5 cars up cut off a pickup truck, and he tboned the shit out of her, and blew parts of her car all over the place, and i ran over one of her wheels that fell off, well i pull off to check out my car, and check for leaks, and to check the tires.. well i hear a semi truck honk, and i look to the left, and the simi truck hits her car and destroys it, and pushes it past me, theres probably 15 vehicles involved, well after i seen that happen, i got the fuck out of there before me one hit me while i was on the shoulder, i'm pretty sure that lady died.. i'm assuming it was a lady btw.. anyways my car is pretty bad, dents everwhere, took out my mirror, and the car shakes at all speeds, tomorrow i hit up the insurance people, they are probably going to total out my car, which is cool with me, i need a new ride anyways.. Thank god i'm alright

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

so you didnt stay at teh accident?dont cops have to get eveyone that was involed in the accident and stuff like that?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Damn that blows man. Good luck on the insurance claim. Also where at on the 60?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

just took pics, upload in a second, talking to insurance right now, and no fucking way i was going to stay on the side of the road while all those cars piled up, there must be 15 other vehicles involved, they just kept piling up after i pulled off, fuck that, my car isn't that bad really, i mean compared to the other ones out there tonight

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Wow, you're real nice. Not staying to help make sure everyone's OK? Asshole. :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

yeah, fuck that, you run across 4 lanes of cars being slammed together, and cars flying past you, and parts all over the road, be my guest, i could care less about other people, i was thinking about myself at that point, i think everyone in that car is dead, since it was no longer really a car

Archived