Involved In A Pretty Crazy Car Crash

Guest Powered By Hate

Also, after reading the rest of your responses, what you did was a straight up bitch move. Traffic eventually stops for something like that, and if not, go stop it, u act like people were swerving all around you for an hour after the accident. stopping at a safe distance in awesome, but not going back after its safe was totally non patriotic of you. Is that how they raise you folks out there?

Dont listen to this shit. You reacted the way you figured would work best for you. So your cars fucked and your not a hero. I'm not a hero either... People die everyday in car accidents, dont dwell on it too much man. Especially dont listen to these guys.. you dont have a fuckin time machine so either bottle it up inside or talk about it for a bit.. just dont dwell on it.

"non-patriotic" shut the fuck up you pussy. You dont know anything.. you got two dogs fucking as your avatar. What the fuck do you know about being patriotic? Just pick up the phone and call the police on him finkster, mr high and mighty. If you keep asking god for help finkster, that shit aint gonna work.. there wouldnt be tragic car accidents if there was a god.

Dont listen to this shit. You reacted the way you figured would work best for you. So your cars fucked and your not a hero. I'm not a hero either... People die everyday in car accidents, dont dwell on it too much man. Especially dont listen to these guys.. you dont have a fuckin time machine so either bottle it up inside or talk about it for a bit.. just dont dwell on it.

"non-patriotic" shut the fuck up you pussy. You dont know anything.. you got two dogs fucking as your avatar. What the fuck do you know about being patriotic? Just pick up the phone and call the police on him finkster, mr high and mighty. If you keep asking god for help finkster, that shit aint gonna work.. there wouldnt be tragic car accidents if there was a god.

way to bring religion into it, fag...anytime i mentioned God in here was a figure of speech...Oh, and way to also judge me by my username and avatar...If i did the same for you i could completely understand why u just said what u did...POWERED BY HATE...you're the real pussy here...and u just proved that you're a worthless piece of shit when it comes to helping people..."people die everyday, nothing u can do about it"....pffft whatever asshole...

and i never said he had to be a hero, i just said he didnt need to bitch out and not do the right thing...and he never stopped in the first fucking place so he wouldnt know if anybody ever did die...

oh, and not like i give a fuck what u think about my avatar, but one of the dogs is a stuffed animal ;)

Humor, seems you could use some in your life full of "hate"...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

stuffed animal?i thought it was a dead dog!!!!!!mwahahaha FTW

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

you shittin me? are you REALLY serious?? i'm having a VERY hard tim believing what you just said in public...

if this dude were in a wreck with your family involved, and didnt stop, would you feel the same way? What about if your daughter was hit by a semi and the truck driver left because he was okay and didn't feel like dealing with the traffic? Would you call him and say that it's okay, you understand? Noone asked this dude to be a fuckin hero man, noone asked him to do SHIT, were telling him he FUCKED UP! He should have stayed at the scene, or atleast loop back once it was secured by the PD and admit that he was involved and saw what happened. I've seen people with a tree branch thru there head survive, how the fuck do you know the lady was dead BEFORE YOU LEFT. What if she wasn't and you might have been able to talk to her/him long enough for EMT to arrive? What if she was alive and well but her infant in the backseat needed help?

Thinking of yourself is one thing, but completely ignoring other human lives is a sad sad thing.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

yesturday on the 60 by ontario it was raining hard,i couldnt even see

everyone slowed down to about 40mph

nah it wasn't raining at the time, and it was way past ontario

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived