ive been looking at the 925s to replace my kinetiks, they are a great buy

I know, with the free shipping, I couldn't pass them up. I'll try it with the HC1800 and the 4 925's. If I get any voltage drop, I can fit at least 2 more 925's in the spare well.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking build so far man. I wish I was that skilled because I would do it all the time for people lol. Keep the pics coming man!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Nice looking build so far man. I wish I was that skilled because I would do it all the time for people lol. Keep the pics coming man!

Thanks for the compliment. I know what you mean, if I had more time I'd do builds for people as well. Even though its hard work, its very relaxing for me when I have uninterrupted time to do work. That is just very hard to come by lately. I have a cardboard template made for my battery/sparetire well cover, just haven't had time to cut the wood :(

97 Maxima SE

JW how wide is the box and how big is the box i think i could do that in my trunk

The outside width between the strut towers is 33", above the towers the width is 36". When you say "how big is the box" are you referring to internal volume? After all displacements (drivers, dowel supports and ports) 5.93cf. Its 17" high and 26" deep.

97 Maxima SE

The outside width between the strut towers is 33", above the towers the width is 36". When you say "how big is the box" are you referring to internal volume? After all displacements (drivers, dowel supports and ports) 5.93cf. Its 17" high and 26" deep.

okay so 33" then it gets wider as it gets further in the trunk.Am i reading that correctly

okay so 33" then it gets wider as it gets further in the trunk.Am i reading that correctly

No, its 33" wide at the bottom, then about 4" up it gets wider, look through the build log, there are very clear pics of it.

97 Maxima SE

FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the finished project dude

NEW TO THIS SITE..

98 Grand Prix

Body Kit

Lowered

HoK tangelo pearl paint

2 12" 08 L7's in a custom 5.5 cu ft. box

4000.1 PA BAMF amp (ya its shitty)

just ordered 18" dc level 4 xl