That batt rack looks good, very creative

Thanks!! It gave me a reason to use my Dewalt Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser hehehehe

Got my 5th Battery in and I'm working on the Buss Bars now. I'll take pics when they are done.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

love the way them batteries look in there!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I'm sorry for being off topic but i own a 99 maxima and recently purchased the same model strongarm supports. How did you go about connecting those? Did you need some type of ball connector?

Make an off topic thread for that bud. it has no business in this thread, period.

American Bass*DC Power

Battery Rack is done !!!

DSC01205.jpg

Buss Bars are done !!! Just have to put the last screws in one of them and then mount them.

The picture makes them look small, but they are 3/8" x 1.5" x 18" copper with 5/16 stainless bolts.

DSC01202.jpg

97 Maxima SE

• 3 weeks later...

If you want me to I can come down there and mat that for you, I got 50+ square feet in the maxima yesterday :D , and p.s. Im always looking at this build log to answer and ?'s I have about the car im doing. What engine bolt ground did you use, becuase my buddies all seem to be rusted, and If one of those isnt usable will another chassis ground help? Thanks man you've really been helpfull with all my ?'s

If you want me to I can come down there and mat that for you, I got 50+ square feet in the maxima yesterday :D , and p.s. Im always looking at this build log to answer and ?'s I have about the car im doing. What engine bolt ground did you use, becuase my buddies all seem to be rusted, and If one of those isnt usable will another chassis ground help? Thanks man you've really been helpfull with all my ?'s

I'll get a picture of it today and post it for ya, its on the intake manifold. I'll be adding one to the Alternator itself soon too.

97 Maxima SE

Archived