Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

18" Tp Subs... Opinions Please?


DSTRBD

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been researching some subs and I came across one I can get locally... I'm looking at buying 4 of them and running them in parallel to get a 2 Ohm load as each woofer is 8 Ohm SVC. Any opinions?

The culprits in question are the: Technical Pro Model: Z-18 18" Subwoofer

I was planning on running them off my SPL Dynamics D-6.

Thanks.

NO TV AND NO BEER MAKE HOMER GO SOMETHING SOMETHING...

Posted
i think an automotive subwoofer would work better

those are pro-audio ones, they very well may not be what you're thinking or looking for

now i might sound like a noob, but can anyone tell me the difference between subs?

http://home.spldynamics.com.au/index.php?p...t&Itemid=86

and this one I'm looking at...

http://www.musictrends.com/subwoofer-2500-...ak-p-12274.html

NO TV AND NO BEER MAKE HOMER GO SOMETHING SOMETHING...

Posted

From what it looks like the one you want is more of a DJ/Loud speaker. You want a car subwoofer which is what the other one is.

Edit: Damn wireless keyboard and its batts!!

Posted
power handeling, durability, size, quality the list goes on and on...the 2nd one you posted is something you spend 120 bucks on then punch your self in the face for doing so when it arives.

thats tru it looks like a speaker that comes in your home theater system speaker. the magnet on that is also as big as my x9's

why not look in to HDC318s audioques 18s cheap for the price and u can get those bitches slappin hard just a suggestion

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...