Wtf? A Ban On Kids Atv's And Dirt Bikes!

My friend Stu owns Blade Powersports. He was telling me today he even had to pull his kids style riding googles off the shelf!!!!!

Now what will happen is parents will buy ATV's too big for their kids (since they cannot get small ones) and more people will get hurt in accidents than were ever harmed by lead from the ATV.

What the heck did people do before we had so much research to let us know about everything that is killing us??

McDonalds is what is killing most people ;)

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

maybe if they went to a motocross track and whatched some kids blasting over some 30ft doubles they could reconsider... i mean what we already do on them is way more dangerous than the chances of getting lead poisoning.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

wow...fuck this royally...ive been riding since i was 9...hell just bought a new quad last thursday...FUCKIN LOVE IT.

i agree w burrito live to ride, ride to live

once i have a kid (if i do) he or she will be riding a 4 wheeler for damn sure. fuck that ill start them on a 250...fuck it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

My sons been riding a since he was 3 -I bought him a jr50. But I'll let my kids ride anything they want if I want to spend the money on it I guess it's up to me to let them ride or not. I can't wait until he can jump on one of my street bikes and ride with me-that will be a fun day for sure.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

whoaaa this is major bs. why cant people just let others live there life? i mean hey its not your job to make sure your neighbor is raising there kid right. just like when that group of mothers went against twisted sisters. wtf were they thinking? now theres gonna be underground sales of childrens motor sports equipment. lmao

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i unno if this started but its a law in north carolina that u have to have a permit to operate a 4wheeler under the age of 18, and kids under the age of 6 i think are not able to ride at all i think, 13 with permit and up, this is bullshit, if i got a atv ima ride it reguardless, how the hell they gunna know the kid didn't get lead posioning from somethin else? this is some bullshit, here if u ride threw a certian town with ur engin on u will get a ticket, its stupid, this is why there so many evil ppl cause stupid fuckers are makein stupid laws that dont need to be in the first place, but i do think ppl of the age of 55 should have to have a permit and cant drive from 6am to 9pm, due to cant see at dark, but anyways just another way the ppl want to ruin our lives

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived