Nightshade's Focus ZX3 build

UPDATE:

I was able to get the car to bassrace a perfect 149.9 the other day. The only problem is that it just barely got there so I can really only do it once, maybe twice if the electrical likes me on the day. I did the first run and made it with no issues and then tried a second run and only got it to a 149.8 with it being at full tilt for the last 5 seconds.

I'm doing some upgrades to the car on Monday so I should have way more headroom to try more runs. On another note I will probably stay in 139.9 for now since it's much easier for me to do it there. It's also harder than I thought to sit inside the vehicle while bassracing in 149.9 cause my vision was so blurry I couldn't even see the timer really to see how much time was left on the clock.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

looks great zack. looks like it hits hard

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

lookin good man ! i wish i could make my way down there to get a demo !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hypnotized by young jeezy

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thanks for the compliments guys. Demos for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This car is LOUD on music as well as in the lanes. I have a new box design/theory that my teamates and myself have been working on that I've never seen done in a car. It is off the wall and works like a fucking charm. Woofers and port firing a completely weird way doing over a 15X.X, can't tell you exactly. Those that want to really know the number step into the lanes beside me and challenge me for my world record :D

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

i think you could get louder with the box you have now if you would just turn it around and shove the box against the hatch so that the ports are facing forward.

and then run a gasket along the back side of the box so that it almost seals up against the hatch.

pics of said box? lol

You've all already seen the pics of the box. I just have to rebuild it and switch a few things around is all.

i think you could get louder with the box you have now if you would just turn it around and shove the box against the hatch so that the ports are facing forward.

and then run a gasket along the back side of the box so that it almost seals up against the hatch.

I've already tried a combination like that. I did woofers foward and port back, woofers back and port foward, and woofers up and port foward as well. I can't do exactly what you are talking about and still be legal for NSPL. Trust me those that come to the shows will see how loud a puny 3K watts can get these two 15's.

The way that the setup does the highest numbers doesn't even make sense why it would do so well but it does. It goes against everything that I know about spl, but we tried it and it worked to our surprise. Once I finally get some competition in my class I'll show off the real number that this car can do for all to see, but for now that's G14 classified info.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived