Nightshade's Focus ZX3 build

Congrats !!!

Thank you.

I'd also like to thank Jacob from Sundown Audio for all his support over the past year of me being a team Sundown member. There is not a better guy out there in the biz nor is there one that takes care of his people as well as Jacob does.

Hopefully one day I'll bring him a bassrace world title to go along with my NSPL world record. I don't see the bassrace title happening until Db Drag finals is back in the east where it belongs and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to attend. Oh well, how about a NSPL street bass title in 139.9? That's what I'll shoot for, hopefully there are enough people interested to make it a challenge.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Wow! I can't believe that I didn't get anymore love than this. I guess it's because I'm not running any DC, Fi, or RF gear in my car. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to break a 152 with my measly 3300 watts to impress anyone around here.

Thanks to those of you that made comments, ya'll know what's up http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Wow! I can't believe that I didn't get anymore love than this. I guess it's because I'm not running any DC, Fi, or RF gear in my car. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to break a 152 with my measly 3300 watts to impress anyone around here.

Thanks to those of you that made comments, ya'll know what's up http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I know I'm loving it and I'm not even planning on competing, but since I also have 2 15" Nightshades and a SAZ-3000D, I can't wait to see what it does. I got some of my box ideas from watching your box build. I don't know if I'll get any http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif in my 4 door, but it'll be fun trying.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I know I'm loving it and I'm not even planning on competing, but since I also have 2 15" Nightshades and a SAZ-3000D, I can't wait to see what it does. I got some of my box ideas from watching your box build. I don't know if I'll get any http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif in my 4 door, but it'll be fun trying.

I've seen your build too and it looks promising. The only downfall is that it's a trunk but if you get the pressure to transfer right it will be brutal. The Nightshade's are an amazing woofer. Those of us that are on Team Sundown had tons of people asking at Slam Session (the show I went to on Sunday) about the subs and amps because they were so impressed with their performance.

It was pretty cool at one point after I ran my car through and got my score. I parked about 50 feet away from where they were metering the cars and started to do some demos for people in the crowd. Once people heard my car they left the judging area and came over to check out my ride. I've never had so many people want to sit in the car and stick their heads in the window to listen to it. For a second I knew what Meade feels like when he goes to a car show :D

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I've seen your build too and it looks promising. The only downfall is that it's a trunk but if you get the pressure to transfer right it will be brutal. The Nightshade's are an amazing woofer. Those of us that are on Team Sundown had tons of people asking at Slam Session (the show I went to on Sunday) about the subs and amps because they were so impressed with their performance.

Yea, I hear ya on keeping the pressure in the car. My goal is to keep the trunk perfectly sealed from the cabin. The baffle with the ports and subs will be firing into the cabin thru the seat. I've even decided that my rear deck will be sealed instead of IB just so the pressure difference between the cabin and trunk doesn't screw with the midbass drivers there. Little tape, MDF and some expanding foam and I should be all good :)

It was pretty cool at one point after I ran my car through and got my score. I parked about 50 feet away from where they were metering the cars and started to do some demos for people in the crowd. Once people heard my car they left the judging area and came over to check out my ride. I've never had so many people want to sit in the car and stick their heads in the window to listen to it. For a second I knew what Meade feels like when he goes to a car show :D

Now thats some shit !!! Pretty cool, I bet that made you feel good.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Congrats Zach

Belive me when i say this is loud!!! And sound pretty good on music. I got some things to work out with my setup but i'll be ready by June 13 . Will see if we can't go first & second at the next one too...LOL

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Congrates Zack you have one hell of a system. I still need to see it in person lol. Now that we are getting to the end of the school year I have been looking into upgrading my sub....Maybe a shade;)

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Archived