Loud Highs

mxman38

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well theres always stronger ones out there !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hey, i just want to put in my insight on this, i have used both audiopipe mids and whip audio mids, the whip audio mids sound better and both are around the same loudness. if u want loud mids and highs def go with a pa based speaker. i also have some bullet tweets in my car, theyre some pyle pro tweets.

* ive heard all the brands listed in this thread. beyma, o2, audio pipe, whip audio, eminence, selenium. if you want loud go with something along those lines. but for the price i think u cant beat the whip audio speakers, i got six 6" and 8 " for about $400, the tweeters were about $80.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

not to jack this guys thread, but if I wanted to run 4 6.5's and 4 tweets, which of these should i buy? i've heard a lot about these things and think I could try them if it was worth it, over going with like PG RSD comps. I don't expect high end quality sound but if it doesn't sound raspy and distorted i'll be happy. Does anyone have any product numbers, and also what do you do about crossovers???

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

i run my mids full range right now untill i buy my other amp :) if your on a budget i would go for the whips or audiopipes, and depending on what tweeter u plan on running i wouldnt do four. im running 6 mids right now and im only using 2 bullet tweeters and that more then enough and then some lol

i got product numbers for the audiopipes, apmb-6, apmb-8..... 6" and 8" they have 10", 12" and 15". i also believe they came out with some 5.25 and 4" this year. if you want the product number for the whips lemme know and i can get it for you.

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

that works then. i will just run 2 tweets, one in each door. I am still lost on the crossover though. I sort of want to run a something in the a pilars as well. maybe a 6" and tweet in the door with a 4 in the pillar with my gauges.

I will look into the audiopipe, do they sound decent to where its not distorted and raspy?

I can't find anything under those product numbers, where do you typically buy these things?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

its all install dependent, ive heard those audiopipe scream loud and clear and then ive heard them sound like complete shit too.... just a lil know how and itll sound decent.... check my build out i think i have pics of the speaker boxes with part number for the whips if not i can get ther i know theyre in my photobucket account.

check out ebay, just type in audiopipe loudspeaker.... also check ebay for whip.... or dpcauto.com

i got my whips from ebay and dpc but i got the audiopipe locally when i lived in puerto rico. i also think ikesound carrys the audiopipes check it out

** and remember these are sold seperatly(sp) unless noted that its a pair...**

Archived