Some one explain to this dumbass his electrical isn't enough!

I would start with the electrical. The Alt, batteries and wires are the hart of the system. With out that! all you will have is a system starving for power. Especialy trin to run mulitaple 4000w amps

now that's true to start with the electrical. as for a cat like me and some other i started out with a lil 600 max amp so there was no need for an electrical upgrade. but if i came from nothing and went straight to pushing 4000+watts rms then i'd heed and listen to my friends and what they suggest. as for us a this moment and time as have smd.com to play and learn things from others.

Thing I don't get is he listened to me last time a little when he had four 15" L7s in a camry..

200amp alt

Red top under the hood & yellow top for the audio.

he will learn when guys start pulling up on him and blasting him out with lesser juice then he has.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

lmao@ this shit, i hate ppl that go out n buy some good quality of shit n "try" to show off there skillz with it n end up frying everything because of not enulf current flowing, ive seen this to much n talked to "walls" bout shit like this befor like a guy i went to school with, he built a box out of osb plywood thats used for outside buildings(kinda looks like lil flat pieces of wood glued together) n had a sony 444w hooked up to em with 2 sets of 12guage stranded home electrical wire straight to the battery with no fuse cept wut was in the amp n it sounded like pure shit n i told him to run atleast 8guage to it n hes like nah its workin i dont want nothin else, im like  :-Xpfft well when ur settin ina burnt up car somewere dont ask me for no help, lol, well to make a long story short i know a guy that i met one night that was runnin 4 04 kicker l7 15's ina ported wall(dont kno the specs) n he had 4 ma audio hk802's 4400w amps with 12 batterys n he was only runnin 2 amps that night on all 4 subs n his shit stayed at 13.9v give or take a volt n it was wangin hard plus the neon n he said that he locked up 2 new alts with those amps befor he got his batterys n it was the best thing he ever did n i beleve it to, well dnt want to talk off into the blue wit this shyt but all i kno is u can say u told him so n if he fuks up those subs from the underpower or fry the amps witout enulf current flow then i say just laugh at him like i did my buddy n after he learns the hard way show him how its done right n he will feel like a dick for the rest of his life  ;D anywho good luck wit it :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif