Dat 2500.1 - 12" Btl Flexing The Accord (new Videos 3/8)

Here is Big Pimpins Comfortably Numb with added bass. Just finished processing this morning lol.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Gawd damn! I need to hookup myself up with some BTL's...Plain and simple. Thats sick ass flex from one 12...Awesome man.

I was somewhat ready to jizz from the first vid....But this vid.......Going to the bathroom LMFAO!

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Thats some sick flex bro ;) I hope once i get a new headunit so i can turn my gain up more and once i turn my box around so the port is facing the rear of my car, that i can get some flex close to that with my lvl4 15".

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Good Gawd! It keeps getting better :D

That poor little BTL doesn't even know whats hitting it :yahoo:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dont worry about the demensions, you told me all I wanna know haha

thanks again man, looks really good

No problem man, any other questions you might have, feel free to ask. I can still get you the dimensions of the box if you are interested. Just let me know!

damn nice flex man! looks like your sunroof is laughing....clean lookin 6th gen coupe too!

Thanks man, she was quite dirty for the video, but i couldnt wait to get to filming. At the most recent dbdrag event, we were going showtime SPL and I had opened the sunroof into a moon roof, opening it up into the roof, and the sunroof was flexing so much on Pink Floyd it was smacking the glass each time it flexed downwards hah.

I just watched it from my G1 bro and it looks good on here to and that fleks is beautiful DAT is holdin its own with that BTL

Thanks man! More like the BTL is holding its own with on 2500.1 lol.

first offf, yeah that is some serious flex for 1 12". But it is a BTL, what can we cay http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

now for David^, whered u get stickers> I've been looking all over the internet and can't find em cause Fi's website is messed up on the stickers section of the their accesories. Can you let me know so i can hook my ride up with some Fi flair. :drinks:

BTL or not, its still just a measely 12 in a trunk car giving it that much flex :) And I use the phrase measely 12 lightly lol.

damn dude hella flex.

try vimeo.

especially since you have some high def videos.

example.

Thanks man! Ill definitely give that a whirl tomorrow! Right now im at work and I have 2 research projects to type up when I get home. Ill have to post up some videos there and see how it goes. Good look!

damnnn!! nicee flexing!

Thank you!

this reminds me how I need to be getting a sub for my dat... Hopefully ill be getting the car running soon, and then ill probably go for subs. Still haven't decided what I want to run... For some reason I think two lvl4 18's will be louder but that one btl is cheaper.... hmm...

edit: forgot to add how nice of a vid it is... looks loud etc.

POST DUMP!!!! lol jk mang. Definitely need to give that 2500.1 something to shine on. Its laughing at 900 rms right now.

Ramen, I must say that that video impressed me tremendously!

Awesome flex, and great camera quality too!

Thank you Dale! Ill have a bunch more up soon!

Archived