speaking of cops searching your car, my bro got pulled over by a cop for having his tail light out, he didnt have his license so immedietly he went into the back of her car. She searched his truck.

He was pissed and hates cops with a passion so he decides to take action. He calls and files i guess a report about the cop, gives the information. Anyways the next day a different cop shows up at our house talks to my brother and tells him what my brother has to do. Appearently the cop didnt like the girl cop that pulled my bro over. My brother had to type the whole scene out, detail for detail and send it to the police station. Later that week the cop resigned...

wow pwnt

I was grounded for life...which lasted like two months.

it did take like half an hour to type..I got into it. all close to the monitor and stuff.

I have no idea what happened to the cop.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

So I was home on leave from Iraq back in Oct 2004 and I went to a wedding in Mexico Beach, Florida....well on the way back we're driving through Bonifay. If you've been through Bonifay then you know about the McDonalds right by I-10 and the overpass. Well anyway, the speed limit drops from 55 to 35 right after the bridge, and since I wasn't from that area and hadn't been there in over 3 years, I didn't know about the speed limit. Plus it was about 11PM and dark as hell. Well, I had 3 days before I went back to Iraq, and I get pulled over...there was no way to avoid not getting pulled over....the cop was right on the other side of the bridge. So he gets me in the McDs parking lot and he asks if I know why I was pulled over. I told him yes, because i was speeding, but it's nighttime and I'm not from the area and I didn't know about the drop in the speed limit. He takes my ID, military and drivers license, and runs it, gives me a speeding ticket for doing 20 over and tells me to drive home safely. 20 over is wreckless driving and possible jail time man, FUCK that. I said, hold on a minute (as nicely as I could) and I show him my leave papers and tell him that there's no way I could be in court to pay this ticket since I had 3 days left in the states. He tells me to SEND IT IN from Iraq.....haha, no. So I called MY MOM, and told her about this. Well I go back to Iraq and about 3 weeks later, when the court date had arrived, she had gone to Bonifay to go to court for me since I was already back in Iraq and tells the judge what happened. The judge ripped it up, dropped it from my record, and I had to pay a $25 court cost. I wish I could've been there cause she said after everything was done, he cleared the courtroom and ripped that cop a new asshole for even giving me a ticket. Said everyone in the hallway could hear him yelling about giving a soldier in the Army a ticket when I was over there fighting daily and he was being a fat lazy shit who was overpaid anyways.

Damn. I just love it when assholes get pwned. It's one of the laws of nature, if you think youre the shit and starting fucking around with a whole bunch of people you shouldnt be, eventually youre gonna fuck up and one of m' is gonna show you that youre wrong and make you look like the dick you are. hopefully that cop pissed his pants but normally they got WAY too much of an ego to care about anything.  :angry01: ;D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

pokey that was a sweet story. thats pretty much bullshit that he would give you a ticket. my friend not even a week ago was doing 77 in a 55 and he lives about 5 min from that highway so he knows the speedlimit and he got off with a warning.

Said everyone in the hallway could hear him yelling about giving a soldier in the Army a ticket when I was over there fighting daily and he was being a fat lazy shit who was overpaid anyways.

lmfao so fucking true i love that

from my experiences it is the young cops that want to b billy bad ass who are the dicks, and on a servere power trip, the older cops are more laid back andcool about things.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"