Are you still talking fucktard? Behind in the game....Are you serious??? Did you forget about your piece of shit primered in the front, had to do twice with some bunk ass looking rims truck...?

ANYTIME You want to put your shit up against mine...just let me know. I'll Out hop you, snatch up quicker then you, throw a flame in your face from my blocks, 3-wheel (front and rear) and turn up the beat so I won't hear you crying.

Keep talking shit dude...see where it'll get you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

I thought Super Mods are there to make sure nothing gets out of hand and to set the example??

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Are you still talking fucktard? Behind in the game....Are you serious??? Did you forget about your piece of shit primered in the front, had to do twice...

in all seriousness if you build 1 mini truck that isnt really nice and took 2 trucks to build it. I really dont think that give you the right to tell 1lowsuv or myself (who has been building cars and trucks since the 80s with adjustable suspensions) how and what is right when giving advice....$.02

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

in all seriousness if you build 1 mini truck that isnt really nice and took 2 trucks to build it. I really dont think that give you the right to tell 1lowsuv or myself (who has been building cars and trucks since the 80s with adjustable suspensions) how and what is right when giving advice....$.02

they're not my words lol. its all been researched and proven to be the best way to do things. if it were my words their wouldnt be pages and pages of proof. and thanks again for bashing my ride, for whatever reason you have to do so. not sure where MY truck came into play other than it's an easy target for a weak minded insult. :thumbsup: to you buddy.

if it were JUST me saying it, i'd feel like a fool, but when professionals that design and build FULL suspension setups (not just some basic ass 4 link garbage on a minitruck to handle the basics) says it's right or wrong...i tend to listen. not all experience is good experience. im done. pm me if you want to degrade me or my property.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Hey dickhead...I had mini trucks while you were still in diapers....I was "into" mini-trucks in the 80's ...ya know when they first started popping out. I'm into real estate, Street Rods, and Choppers now and I have a few toys like my bagged dime. I know what I'm doing...been doing it abit longer then most so keep your "I'm always right Knowledge" to yourself...

It works...its done right...I have no problems...For the record...the right way would be to lift it with 4 pumps and 10 batteries but I put bags in it because they were free. :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

hahah speak the truch bruddah man!

juice is the way to go.

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

Hey dickhead...I had mini trucks while you were still in diapers....I was "into" mini-trucks in the 80's ...ya know when they first started popping out. I'm into real estate, Street Rods, and Choppers now and I have a few toys like my bagged dime. I know what I'm doing...been doing it abit longer then most so keep your "I'm always right Knowledge" to yourself...

It works...its done right...I have no problems...For the record...the right way would be to lift it with 4 pumps and 10 batteries but I put bags in it because they were free. :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

chuuuch!!!

they're not my words lol. its all been researched and proven to be the best way to do things. if it were my words their wouldnt be pages and pages of proof. .

if it were JUST me saying it, i'd feel like a fool, but when professionals that design and build FULL suspension setups (not just some basic ass 4 link garbage on a minitruck to handle the basics) says it's right or wrong...i tend to listen. not all experience is good experience. im done.

See thats the problem...your a "Follower"...because "Somebody" put "Their" opinions on paper you believe it as truth. Guys like Rollin and Myself have actually done this shit for years...hands on and not reading it outta a book.

The day YOU build something somebody says, 'Hey, thats innovative" then come talk to Us...The day YOU build something that the competition wants to know your secret...then open your mouth.... and the day YOU want to put your "Book" knowledge up against what I know works...Pull out some cash and back that mouth of yours....

Until then if you keep arguing with me I will just delete those type of posts and you can cry to whoever that I'm doing it....they can ban me If they want but YOU haven't/won't prove anything to me until you step up to me with your ride...Been doing this TOOOOO long to have you come and try to tell me what a "Professional" has written.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

just move the fuel cell to anouther location. thats the point of it. if not do like previously posted and run hose

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Archived