Guest MegaloManiac

the g5s we have the studio and the g4 powerbooks run like a champ.  we only took 1 of the g5s to get serviced because of the hard discs(we way over use the hdd, constantly rendering and copying to the external).

i've never heard of an apple freezing up using the mouse. sounds like user error(nice way of saying it).

the only thing i hate about the ipod video is apple got rid of the firewire capability on it. that pissed me off. but i'll live.

i may be picking up a ipod in the future, however they guy im buying it rom says the batery is fucked in it, so i said thats kool :watsup: the only time i would be using it is in my truck, and it charges while i lissten(pioneer H/u) and i would be getting it for dirt cheap, you gusy the its worht it??

the g5s we have the studio and the g4 powerbooks run like a champ.  we only took 1 of the g5s to get serviced because of the hard discs(we way over use the hdd, constantly rendering and copying to the external).

i've never heard of an apple freezing up using the mouse. sounds like user error(nice way of saying it).

the only thing i hate about the ipod video is apple got rid of the firewire capability on it. that pissed me off. but i'll live.

mmm well i know a good thing about computers so i mean when im typing up a word document itll freeze up halfway and itll give me the spinning pinwheel of death for like 15min before im like screw it and push down the power button for like an hour so it will shut off.

its not a user error it may be that the school overloaded the comps with so much crap that it freezes up but thats the only logical thing i cant think of

mmm well i know a good thing about computers so i mean when im typing up a word document itll freeze up halfway and itll [glow=red,2,300]give me the spinning pinwheel of death[/glow] for like 15min before im like screw it and push down the power button for like an hour so it will shut off.

its not a user error it may be that the school overloaded the comps with so much crap that it freezes up but thats the only logical thing i cant think of

my apple g4 laptop has been giving me that lately... espically when going on korean yahoo... "which my mom loves to do"  :^

Guest MegaloManiac

mmm well i know a good thing about computers so i mean when im typing up a word document itll freeze up halfway and itll give me the spinning pinwheel of death for like 15min before im like screw it and push down the power button for like an hour so it will shut off.

bingo. see its not Apple's fault that the school put net nannys on them and blogging them down.

Mir, you get my PM?

Yessir :D

i like this bill, i know i get destracted when i have anything in my hands while im walking, back in the gameboy days i used to run into stuff because of looking down at it...its good but the fine shouldnt be that much(25$ or if that)

off topic:macs can gett annoying, like at school there is alot of them and i get pissed at them alot.. i went throught half of a cart(around 10 out of 25) before finding one that acually booted up...and there is a huge list for computers to be fixxed in out computer department, mostly macs(some dell laptops due to dropping or someone delelted something they shouldnt of)

=]