Vid of twincharged cobalt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R_1z_SgXqU

Hmm not sure how it works but from that vid looks like the turbo has a seperate air intake (the pipe thats sorta on top the motor) and an added intercooler (factory aftercooler looks like its still there)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya i agree... but its the first vid of twincharged i found so i posted it... but i have since been told its still in the tuning process and that vid was taken when it was just bolted up with no tune (had gm stage 2 i believe) Odd thing is the guy doing that setup is a gm tech... so im wondering if maybe thats a hint gm may pull something good out their sleave

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Sorry guys..but I was laughing my tail off when I watched that video.  that guy is going to have some real bad problems hit very quickly.  If you listen he's huff'n his turbo everytime he switches gears.  I've gone through several turbos and know that sound.  Most likely within a few hundred miles the shaft is going to break and send parts flying all over.

JJ - I highly doubt GM will put that kind of setup on the market.  It would have to pass CARB and EPA first and honestly, that is not an easy task. 

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

lol ruining my dream.... but ya i noticed the vid was a lil weird but if it can bring me a reliable twincharged kit sooner im happy.

Also about the gm thing i never really thought about all that but im wondering if they may try to do somethign as a off road only type thing? they recently released the gm stage 3 kit that is for off road use only

Unfortunately all engine/powertrain upgrades must be labeled as off-road use only, due to the safety issues and warranty issues.  Which really cracks me up.  What the heck is anyone going to do with a 100 shot of nitrous off road..lmao 

Just imagine the rock crawlers shooting nitrous..  ;D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Unfortunately all engine/powertrain upgrades must be labeled as off-road use only, due to the safety issues and warranty issues.  Which really cracks me up.  What the heck is anyone going to do with a 100 shot of nitrous off road..lmao   

Just imagine the rock crawlers shooting nitrous..  ;D

actually the gm stage 1 and 2 upgrades arent labeled ass off road only and if you buy it within your cars original or exteneded warrenty it lasts until thats over or 1 yr warrenty if the car has no warrenty.