I have a 07 silverado (new bodystyle) and was going to upgrade to 26's I was told by a wheel shop that they would rub real bad. If anybody tried this please let me know. Tire size would be 305/30/26

they've already been layed out on 26's. just find a good wheel shop and have them fit the truck for the right wheel. if a truck can tuck 26's and drive....you can ride stock height with them. do some research online and see if anyone can help you out.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

I have a 07 silverado (new bodystyle) and was going to upgrade to 26's I was told by a wheel shop that they would rub real bad. If anybody tried this please let me know. Tire size would be 305/30/26

Don't take my word on it, but I am pretty sure most General Motors 07 and up trucks, including Silverado, Yukon, Tahoe, Escalade, etc, can fit 28's with minimal rub if using low enough profile tire. So 26's should be fine.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Posted Image

This on 28's with a 325/35 tire, we installed the wheels, rubs but not too bad, keep in mind it is a 4wd so it is a little higher than a 2wd from the factory. it has 2 inch torsion keys in the front and a 1 inch leveling block in the back...thats it

Yeah that on 20 profile tires would have very little rub, but its also going to be what like an extra 5-6 grand?

teamsundown-1.jpg

i might step up to 6s before the year is out on my expedition. anyways you should be fine on the 6s bro, my homie has a avalanche on 6s, no rubbing.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

does that have automatic locking hubs? i want to run 20's on my truck but i cant get em around my locking hubs, mine aint auto, but it depends on tires if it rubs or not, maby they wanna run a bigger tire, and those 28's look like 26's on that truck lol, anyways good job man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived