Where To Order Tint For A Good Price?

The Performer

llumar is by far one of the best brands out their now.

Haha, is that what you had on yours until you had to take it all off? Still sucks that you had to do that man, but the tinted windshield was just begging for a ticket man...

But where can you order it from??? If I can't find it for a good price then I'm just going to go with the 2ply deluxe from buytint.net.

But does anyone know anything on how good the stuff from their is?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

So anyone got an idea on where to order the Llumar for a good price? Or even at best how's the quality of the tint from buytint.net?

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

So anyone got an idea on where to order the Llumar for a good price? Or even at best how's the quality of the tint from buytint.net?

Yeap I had that as the last layer, the layer that was put on first was some cheap shit and holding and comparing the 2 films I could tell a difference, even the way it peeled off, left alot of glue on my windows as compared to the llumar on the back left little residue. To be honest, just go to a local shop if you cant find llumar online. I'm not sure if you'll be able to order it via internet, some products are just a pain like that, but if you call your local shop I'm sure they will sell you a roll or two relatively cheap.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Yeap I had that as the last layer, the layer that was put on first was some cheap shit and holding and comparing the 2 films I could tell a difference, even the way it peeled off, left alot of glue on my windows as compared to the llumar on the back left little residue. To be honest, just go to a local shop if you cant find llumar online. I'm not sure if you'll be able to order it via internet, some products are just a pain like that, but if you call your local shop I'm sure they will sell you a roll or two relatively cheap.

You had the buytint.net stuff? Or the Llumar?

So far I can't find llumar online. There's one shop I know of here in town where they are very rude and non helpful and all they have is solargaurd.

I might be able to find a few other shops here and give them a call but I know they're going to want to charge the hell out of me for it.

Otherwise, I'm really hoping for someone to chime in and say the stuff from buytint.net is good quality stuff. If it's not please someone let me know.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 2 months later...

I've never seen that Concord stuff but their top of the line stuff isn't that great just by looking at the specs. Llumar, Solar Guard, 3M and others all have great tint .... depending on which line the installer uses. The top of the line tint you will expect to pay $400-600. Price is determined by material (metal or ceramic), guarantee in color, amount of heat let through etc. If you go to a shop and get illegal tint they will not warranty it. Pay someone pro to do your tint. Tinters that leave dry soapy water everywhere, don't take off your door panels, rip the old tint off and ruin your antenna/rear defroster (only on some vehicles) should be highly avoided. Call around and look at their work. Most places will charge an average of $240 for decent tint.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

• 1 month later...

Haha, is that what you had on yours until you had to take it all off? Still sucks that you had to do that man, but the tinted windshield was just begging for a ticket man...

I've rolled with my windshield tinted for three years without a ticket. I've been pulled over for it a dozen or so times but I took the extra steps to get an exemption letter from the state that excludes my vehicles from window tint laws. All i had to do was get a note from my doctor stating i get migraines and sent a copy to the DPS office and they gave me a get out of jail free card.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived