Second Skin Audio

Box For Two E8's

another thing to think about, you can run them on the amp all day just like no gain on therm. pretty much a waste of amp imo.

yea they may last a while but like everyone else who likes to throw hella over RMS at subs , i find it rather dumb, its easy to get loud with rms and the proper subs.

why not run 4? i seen a video of a guy runnin 4 with a tc or audio somethin from parts express looked like tc motor runnin as a passave radiator and it was jammin, and he had 4 e8's on what to looks like a saz1500 i think, so 4 will prolly work for him?

it was an axis heres a vid of what im talkin bout,

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

edit: hes runnin a saz 3000 on em:)

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

why not run 4? i seen a video of a guy runnin 4 with a tc or audio somethin from parts express looked like tc motor runnin as a passave radiator and it was jammin, and he had 4 e8's on what to looks like a saz1500 i think, so 4 will prolly work for him?

it was an axis heres a vid of what im talkin bout,

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

edit: hes runnin a saz 3000 on em:)

things that make ya go hmmm...

• 4 weeks later...

weeeelll, got the box built and installed this weekend...okay, so no ZX1500.1 running these 8's! the 8's are replacing a kicker cvr 12" which was run by a PG R8.0:1...i left that amp in to test out the 8's, and after heaing them on 300watts, there's no need for anymore power! i believe the 1500 would have shredded them.

anyhow, i'm willing to admit that i was wrong, but man, these fuckers hit like a jackhammer! they get real deep as well, which i was skeptical after never owning 8's....

i guess i could get a vid if anyone's interested, but at theh least i just wanted to update the thread...