Think I Know Who's Been Trying To Break In My House

So, over the past 3 months, there has been attempts at breaking in my house, they are clearly amature (the whole unlocked doors and windows crap)

but after looking into it, I've came to a few conclusions

A. Josh larrison and his "crew"

reason - eye witness Sean, but Seans story coincides with Josh's, as Josh had been at bendix for the last 3 weeks (its like juvy)

B. Sean

reason - he hated josh after some crap went down 3 years ago. He would do anything to set up Josh.

C. Sean's friends Marcus and D

reason - the two brothers had tried to get broken amps fixed by me, of course I had no idea of what to do so I sold them AS-IS (yea, its a cheap way to make money), they probably surveyed my house as I pulled the amps apart ( I just look for visually fucked up stuff, as I said, I have no idea how to fix this crap), D had wanted to buy my Playstation (old gray one) off me, and the first break in that playstation was missing from where it was put (it wasnt in the open)

I really have no idea who done it, but I think Sean might be in on it cause he could be trying to set up Josh...

all that really matters here is that Josh owes me 30$.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

It sounds like you're getting mixed up with some assholes, I'd get away from those people. I wouldn't have anything to do with people heading down that road. Idk whose been trying to break in but I'd def. stay away from those guys, it sounds like they're trying to get what they can out of you and they're not very good friends.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Okay this is very important and i mean VERY....did you find any seamen on the window seams?

Hahahaahahaahahahaha!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Honestly ....i would whoop all there asses...just to make sure i got the right one

Haha torture test them bitches!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

were u at when these breakins occur? and if i was you i would just stay home a couple weekends late nights stayin up with a bat beat their ass

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg