Second Skin Audio

4" To Close 8x 12" Hx2

het Pat, I have a killer design for 4- 12"s in a iso bandpass, which ends up being pretty small, maybe integrate it to 8- 12"s?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh yeah Pat, is this guy will to lose ALL of the trunk?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh yeah Pat, is this guy will to lose ALL of the trunk?

yep and the back seat. but there needs to be room for 2 kinitic 2200 i beleave and his amp/amps

i just talked to him on the phone and a wall is possible. like 6 12s ported cause i dont think 8 will fit with a port.

might just do 4 in something like this

4portedclamshellorvshap.jpg

you can clam all 8 :)

and if you do the design shown, i would take the vertical dividers out from between woofers and replace with a horizontal dowel rod or threaded rod

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I like that design better

Iam a huge fan of a horn opening rather than a cone to cone tunnel type opening

you will get a little louder this way

thats all iso?

sundown.jpg

I like that design better

Iam a huge fan of a horn opening rather than a cone to cone tunnel type opening

you will get a little louder this way

thats all iso?

no i didnt think of iso in that design

but 8 iso like that might be a better idea vs 4 in the same design

he is willing to run 4,6 or 8 whatever sounds best .

Edited by Sinosic

can you post it?

I need a scanner

I can probably just copy it

its from the big Soundstream book I have. There is like 180 box designs in it directly from the original Soundstream company

sundown.jpg