what would you guys use? rf or stinger

You got another battery or 2 in the back right? Id have gone with 4 runs of 1/0 myself. 2 + 2- but of course going above and beyond never hurt anyone! at least in the car audio realm :smile:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

500 amps of current ............ i would have done two runs of 1/0 and a 300 amp anl fuse on with each run.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Yeah, but I also plan on doubling at the very least my power in the next 3 months, maybe even tripling. So I decided to get the big boy now. That is when I get back on track with my suburban, still getting all the bagging stuff together. Also since it's not going in my burb and going in my Grand Prix, there are not many ways to run multiple runs of wire and make it look clean in that engine bay. One wire and fuse holder is better than 2 or 4 of each under the hood.

-steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Yeah, but I also plan on doubling at the very least my power in the next 3 months, maybe even tripling. So I decided to get the big boy now. That is when I get back on track with my suburban, still getting all the bagging stuff together. Also since it's not going in my burb and going in my Grand Prix, there are not many ways to run multiple runs of wire and make it look clean in that engine bay. One wire and fuse holder is better than 2 or 4 of each under the hood.

-steven-

yeh but where will you find a 4/0 ga fuseholder?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

here is the place I got mine from,(http://www.donrowe.com/accessories/fuse_anl.html) all you have to do is search.

Here is another place to get them from: https://www.stellmar.com/content/electromec...anl/anlfuse.php

Like I said, the 4 ought was the easiest to go with in my opinion, because I am not going to be doing a lot of bends with it, just a couple.

And to answer your question earlier chris,  I have 3 batteries, and a h/o alt, so I am good for now.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

yeah ur good man sounds like you got everything covered.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.