what would you guys use? rf or stinger

I am going to go with new interconnects, stinger expert or rockford fosgate riot series?  These are going to be stretched out over about 15 foot.  Don't know if that makes any difference, but it is a long way and a lot of chances to pick up noise.

Oh and for you guys that helped out w/ the wire choices in my other post, I got 4/0 welding wire for my power wire.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

I am going to go with new interconnects, stinger expert or rockford fosgate riot series?  These are going to be stretched out over about 15 foot.  Don't know if that makes any difference, but it is a long way and a lot of chances to pick up noise.

Oh and for you guys that helped out w/ the wire choices in my other post, I got 4/0 welding wire for my power wire.

-Steven-

both are good, i use stinger but heck RF is just as good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Just a quick question, how do you plan on running that 4/0 cable back to the amp and what are you running for amps?

oh and id go rf on the patch cord.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I have got a huge grommet in my firewall, in fact it is the only one besides a very small one on the opposite side of where the batt is. The new grand prix's have a molded thing under there carpet and it is raised off the floor, so I know I can hide it under there.  I still don't know about the interconnects, both are badass and quite pricy.  I have got stinger helix 17 ft. rca's now and they dont pick up much noise, so I might stick with them, I don't know though.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Sounds resonable, just remember that 4/0 can be a bitch to work with and isnt the most flexible thing in the world but of course im not sure what the internal strand count is on the stuff you got. I say if you already got some decent rcas then stick wit what you know works man! no need to waste money right?  :D

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Yeah true. Wasting money is bad. I know the 4/0 is going to be hard to work with, but to an extent my 1/0 wasn't the easiest to work w/ either.  So I have been lifting weights more often to get into shape to wrestle the 4/0 into shape. j/k, but I imagine it is going to be a work out.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

:lol: how many amps of current are you gonna be drawing?

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

pick up some knukonceptz rca's. theyre awesome and dont allow any noise at all. hell, megalo said he ran their "cheaper" version with the power wire and no problem at all.

Yeah they look really high quality, and look like they similar to stingers line of rca's.

klarity=hyper, karma=bullet (maybe helix),  krystal=expert

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg