Jump to content

Cop Assaults 15yr Girl


Recommended Posts

Posted

he shouldnt be allowed to be coming back to this forum after that. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

hang in there killa... lets give him a chance, if he doesnt reply and come clean in 24 hours i will personally put him the SMD jail and throw away the key!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

hang in there killa... lets give him a chance, if he doesnt reply and come clean in 24 hours i will personally put him the SMD jail and throw away the key!

let me throw the switch screw the key lol. :clapping:

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Posted

hang in there killa... lets give him a chance, if he doesnt reply and come clean in 24 hours i will personally put him the SMD jail and throw away the key!

hell, steve could read this 1st thing in the morning and prob can his ass imediately!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

People in jail will find out what he did and he will be getting a very serious ass whooping and hopefully raped. Yeah I said it, raped! Lol and he better hope he goes to jail because people in the streets probably want him dead BAD. I know if that was my little sister or something, I'd end up doing serious jail time if he got let off with minimum punishment

Posted

People in jail will find out what he did and he will be getting a very serious ass whooping and hopefully raped. Yeah I said it, raped! Lol and he better hope he goes to jail because people in the streets probably want him dead BAD. I know if that was my little sister or something, I'd end up doing serious jail time if he got let off with minimum punishment

I'm not so sure people in the streets will hear about this. A lot of people that live that kind of thug life don't have access to a computer 24/7.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

I'm not so sure people in the streets will hear about this. A lot of people that live that kind of thug life don't have access to a computer 24/7.

but the word does get spread out quickly 1 way or another

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

i hope she sue's his ass into the ground, he gets some jail time and his ass becomes the size of texas...thats just me tho

x2

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...