meatwhistle Posted October 27, 2006 Report Posted October 27, 2006 yukon with an escalade front end???? welcome to teh world of custom truck! its acually gettin a billet grill n no caddy emblems! air ride is on the way too Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
Dozier Posted October 28, 2006 Report Posted October 28, 2006 Truck don't look the same anymore....They are 20's. I plan on bagging the truck so really it is big enough for me. Here is an old pic. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
bibby>Chode Posted October 28, 2006 Report Posted October 28, 2006 I don't like the wheels alot, but the body/front end is the hotness.
meatwhistle Posted October 28, 2006 Report Posted October 28, 2006 Truck don't look the same anymore....They are 20's. I plan on bagging the truck so really it is big enough for me. Here is an old pic. i think it looks tight! nice work! Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
ChevyBoy Posted October 28, 2006 Report Posted October 28, 2006 I don't like the wheels alot, but the body/front end is the hotness.the wheels look tight but u prolly just dont like the brake dust cover.
Dozier Posted October 30, 2006 Report Posted October 30, 2006 I don't know what I am going to do with them. The brake dust is too bad to have to wash the rims every day and I just bought those to keep em clean. What I meant, is the truck really does not look the same anymore since the last pic. It is repainted white with ocean blue pearl, and the roof rack, antenna, rear window wiper, emblems, and rear bumper have been shaved and a custom roll pan has been fabricated. Pics in a month or so. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
Guest ElJaco119 Posted October 30, 2006 Report Posted October 30, 2006 Lade aint got nothin' on these ;D Those rims look bangin' Sick azzzz dude ;D
meatwhistle Posted October 31, 2006 Report Posted October 31, 2006 I don't know what I am going to do with them. The brake dust is too bad to have to wash the rims every day and I just bought those to keep em clean. What I meant, is the truck really does not look the same anymore since the last pic. It is repainted white with ocean blue pearl, and the roof rack, antenna, rear window wiper, emblems, and rear bumper have been shaved and a custom roll pan has been fabricated. Pics in a month or so. try using ceramic brake pads, they leave less dust & its white Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
Pokey Posted October 31, 2006 Report Posted October 31, 2006 Those bike rims look RETARDED on that bike....Not meant for it at all. Nice rims, ugly bike....Who actually rides a bike these days anyways??? Old folks at the beach and 13-14 year olds tryin to look cool around the neighborhood cause they can't drive yet?!?!? It ain't no show bike, shouldn't be on there man. Just my 2 cents here.....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.