Who Were You In High School ?

i went to a pretty bad, and dangerous high school, it was the blacks the mexicans and the whites, i hung out with the whites, it was the only place to fit in, and no one messed with us, the school was about 800 kids, mostly mexican, and about 50 white kids, the rest were black, the black and mexicans would always fight..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I'm the slacker

Used to be the rocker

Now starting to be considered a jock

Freshman like to mess with me, it normally turns out with a nice meeting of face to locker. Luckily the principal understands.

I'm 5'11" and 250 pounds, of all the people you could try and act tough to..

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

I fit in everywhere too. for the preps/jocks, I would be the one that brought the party favors, I played bass for a different band/genre each year, I had 2 girlfriends into drama/plays, and one that was on the dance team, but she was THAT ONE kinda chubby chick on the dance team....you know....that one that really isn't fat, but when she's in a group of 2-digit weights she looks like a fucking house. My interest in subs had me in good with the black crowd, and I was always doing dumb shit behind the wheel, so that had me in with the rednecks (donuts, burnouts, racing at every stoplight) and was in with them even more-so when I had my Ram with a 360 and open headers. It was LITERALLY as loud as a nascar. I didn't even have a H/U in it cause I couldn't hear it at full volume.

Posted Image

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

I fit in everywhere too. for the preps/jocks, I would be the one that brought the party favors, I played bass for a different band/genre each year, I had 2 girlfriends into drama/plays, and one that was on the dance team, but she was THAT ONE kinda chubby chick on the dance team....you know....that one that really isn't fat, but when she's in a group of 2-digit weights she looks like a fucking house. My interest in subs had me in good with the black crowd, and I was always doing dumb shit behind the wheel, so that had me in with the rednecks (donuts, burnouts, racing at every stoplight) and was in with them even more-so when I had my Ram with a 360 and open headers. It was LITERALLY as loud as a nascar. I didn't even have a H/U in it cause I couldn't hear it at full volume.

Posted Image

hahahaha thats was funny, thats how we do it in ky,..

seems like at the end of school each day was a burnout contest.

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

I was the All-American Athlete that everyone thought was gonna fail cause i hung out with the lower class black kids who were my teammates. Only haters i had in high school were parents of the kids who didnt get the playing time cause the new kid was a STAR!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I was the All-American Athlete that everyone thought was gonna fail cause i hung out with the lower class black kids who were my teammates. Only haters i had in high school were parents of the kids who didnt get the playing time cause the new kid was a STAR!

what sport was this ?

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

hahahaha thats was funny, thats how we do it in ky,..

seems like at the end of school each day was a burnout contest.

exactly! I remember one day when I was a freshman, I was riding with my Jimi Hendrix cover band in his 80s model Benz, we were in line waiting and it was the last day of school, so my buddy decides to powerbrake it in front of a teacher. He took his foot off the brake before he was done roasting em and rear-ended this Grand Cherokee in front of us. I was rollin in the backseat. lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Basketball, could of been football but i only played my senior year and also baseball in which i only played my junior year. But was all-state in the other 2

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Basketball, could of been football but i only played my senior year and also baseball in which i only played my junior year. But was all-state in the other 2

I played baseball for the first 2 yrs, ended up tearing my arm up hurting rotator cuff, and im sure you know that pain, it was the worst..

I ran alot as well, just cross country. I get that from my father I can run for ever it seem

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

exactly! I remember one day when I was a freshman, I was riding with my Jimi Hendrix cover band in his 80s model Benz, we were in line waiting and it was the last day of school, so my buddy decides to powerbrake it in front of a teacher. He took his foot off the brake before he was done roasting em and rear-ended this Grand Cherokee in front of us. I was rollin in the backseat. lol

lolol, i remember my buddy had a 5.0 mustang drop top, and this guy had it done in december with the heat on blast, this is when it was kool to have gold or chrome fender trim on the cars,.. lol

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Archived