Jump to content

Who Were You In High School ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i was the geek...atleast in school...got good grades, answered questions, very quiet in school

outside of school i was a nut, went to a ton of parties, got known for doing ridiculous shit.

and then used my hookups and started supplying beer to parties, and throwing some legit parties with my friends, about 6 of us threw 90% of the parties at school, and when we graduated it all stopped, now all the younger kids in the neighborhood tell me its wack most of the year cuz we're all away at college and nothing happens.

kinda sweet deal cuz i'd tutor all the hot girls, hook up their stereos, fix their computers, etc. Friends with everyone except the mexican kids, they were just dicks cuz i got a better grade than them in spanish class

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

Friends with everyone except the mexican kids, they were just dicks cuz i got a better grade than them in spanish class

:rofl: datssomefunnyshit

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Posted

i was the geek...atleast in school...got good grades, answered questions, very quiet in school

outside of school i was a nut, went to a ton of parties, got known for doing ridiculous shit.

and then used my hookups and started supplying beer to parties, and throwing some legit parties with my friends, about 6 of us threw 90% of the parties at school, and when we graduated it all stopped, now all the younger kids in the neighborhood tell me its wack most of the year cuz we're all away at college and nothing happens.

kinda sweet deal cuz i'd tutor all the hot girls, hook up their stereos, fix their computers, etc. Friends with everyone except the mexican kids, they were just dicks cuz i got a better grade than them in spanish class

i think it was because you were scared of them.... and how the hell do you get better grades than a mexican in spanish class??????? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif unless the teacher was getting a bj on the side....

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

I was semi-quiet but once i got started talking you could not get me to shut up. I was always skipping class and going and doing other shit, i barley got a 2.5 because of that :(

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I was the all over in HS, cause I pretty much did everything. Played sports, so I hung out with the jocks my first and second years. I was first chair bassist in orchestra, so I hung out with some of the artsy kids, and I've always been into cars, so I hung out with the car guys. I got tired of the college hierarchy, and did my own thing. I had a few friends (mainly the car guys) who I always hung out with, other than that I didn't like anyone I went to school with for the most part. I was too busy working and making money to dump into my truck to spend time socializing with other kids my age.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

I was the all over in HS, cause I pretty much did everything. Played sports, so I hung out with the jocks my first and second years. I was first chair bassist in orchestra, so I hung out with some of the artsy kids, and I've always been into cars, so I hung out with the car guys. I got tired of the college hierarchy, and did my own thing. I had a few friends (mainly the car guys) who I always hung out with, other than that I didn't like anyone I went to school with for the most part. I was too busy working and making money to dump into my truck to spend time socializing with other kids my age.

I wish my school had "car guys'".....the closest thing we had was a redneck group meetings to put stacks on their over-tuned diesels. There was one guy that's always been into systems. And he's had the same damn set of CVRs for 9 years. They've been through 2 rollovers in 2 different Blazers. He's helping my build my next box.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Posted

Ran track, play paintball, chilled. Got drunk ALOT. Always throwing parties and always at a party.

Tons of fake friends, a handful of real ones.

Made decent grades too. 3.4 not too bad.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Posted

I wish my school had "car guys'".....the closest thing we had was a redneck group meetings to put stacks on their over-tuned diesels. There was one guy that's always been into systems. And he's had the same damn set of CVRs for 9 years. They've been through 2 rollovers in 2 different Blazers. He's helping my build my next box.

i was the stoner that was still smart and got all A's without even trying.

i killed the perception of stupid stoners.

it actually made me smarter. :rofl:

chilled with the rednecks because they always had supply of beer, chilled with the smart people during the week and during the weekend i chilled with whoever was partying hardest usually the "punk kids"

miss high school just because there is such a big network of different people.

Posted

so, I don't know about you all, but I'm interested to see what Steve and the rest of the "higher ups" were in high school.....

im sure they were human like the rest of us :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2555 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...