Some news about pokey......

Pokey

It's kinda weird, the other day, before this happened, I was talkin to a girl from back home and she was tellin me that I gotta start praying too. Because of the divorce and daughter stuff that is going on. I did that night, and the next day I actually got to see my daughter for almost the whole day, and again tonight too.

pokeyyyy :ph34r:, wow bro..i hope all works out for you, and that you have a fast and healthy recovery..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

I'll tell you what,

This is some bullshit, of all the asshole scumbags out there in the world, problems like this happen to a good guy like pokey.

Shit like this fucks me up whenever I hear it, not to get too far off of the topic, but I had a very good friend who had just come out of the military and was having a shitload of problems, everyone he knew had tried to help him with no luck at all, So I wound up talking to Pokey about it, being that he was in the military himself, and he gave me some really good advise for ways to help out my friend, and it wound up making a huge difference, and my friend is doing 100% better. Just goes to show you how cool of a dude Pokey really is.

Best wishes to you Pokey!!.

I'll say a prayer for you my friend.

damn that sux. Thats a ton of surgery... Hope everything goes well and hope you get well asap. Im just hoping you dont have to feel pain all the time as i know some people have hard to endure.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ifthe va going to pay for all that surgery? Since you got discharged from the army how does insurance work now? You have to get your own?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Since I was injured while in the Army...and it was a service connected injury...not in a bar fight or something that was a result of my own stupidity, I have VA coverage til I die. As long as I get my VA Disability claim filed by September 2008, I'll never have to pay for meds, appointments, or surgery. As long as they're related to why I was discharged from the Army. If it's something else, I'll have to pay for things....but it's close to nothing. Like, any meds I'll get are $8...no matter what it is.

Archived