Sonic Electronix

I need help deciding what subs to go with. I am getting a Saz-1200d to power them.

I would like to get 2 12" subs I just need help with which subs to get. So far i have

been looking at the RE SE and Alpine type R's. I am looking for subs that will sound

good but still have the ability to get loud. I am open to any other suggestions on which

subs to run. Any opinions about these subs I would love to here also.

Sorry, i know these threads get annoying but i am having a real tough time finding information

about these subs because the search filter limits the words to 4 letters.

Well, thanks for any help I really appreciate it.

Edited by alero03

how about 2 12" lvl 4 XLs and save up for another sae? lol... *always thinking of upgrades...:(* or even regular lvl 4s would wang and you can upgrade to another sae as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have 2 15" re se's sitting here.. and 2 lvl 4 15s with lvl 5 coils in a box by my bed, and 2 lvl 4 XLs in my ride right now, and the XLs just get down, get loud and sound good doing it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones