i was on a site and for some reason i kept getting a ton of pop ups, this came up and scanned my computer. it said i had 4 viruses on my shared folder and 4 on my c drive. i suck ass at computers.. all i know how to do is get online lol. i use avg free edition so im scanning my computer now. but im not sure if its bs or not :unsure:

untitled.jpg

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thanks guys

/Rant

You are most likely infected by Virtumonde, and if so you'll re-installing windows becuase the only way to remove it is pull your hardrive and scan it from another computer! It infects a few different things but one of things it infects is "Winlogon.exe" and becuase you need that running to use windows you can't remove the infection becuase windows protects running programs. I work on a large scale network and we have seen our share of that virus.

Edited by Cr@sh

google " Search and Destroy" its free and works great. my wife downloaded one of those free spyware things and it was so hard to get off. they use Windows like logos and colors to try to fool you. also they try to copy the AVG logo as well

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You are most likely infected by Virtumonde, and if so you'll re-installing windows becuase the only way to remove it is pull your hardrive and scan it from another computer! It infects a few different things but one of things it infects is "Winlogon.exe" and becuase you need that running to use windows you can't remove the infection becuase windows protects running programs. I work on a large scale network and we have seen our share of that virus.

what the hell!! bro i seriously have no clue what your saying.. i do know on my scan so far it shows 2 threats... i cant clear it with that avg thing i have? i just put a new hard drive in my comp last year.. this shit better not be happening again

/Rant

wrong use a real antivirus and spyware that actually scans before windows is even on. i know avast does it and kapersky also does.

LOL, it infects the winlogon.exe that is used before windows logs on even! There is no antivirus in the world that scans before windows boots up. What your seeing is spybot or any other antivirus scan before what looks like windows is fully running but infact those programs can't run unless windows is running. Any program that runs has to run with windows if not then the antivirus would have to be an operating system itself. Good luck!

There are some virus scanners you can use before log in. My mom uses them at work. She = computer technician / help desk manager

the way they do it is by the Anti-Virus software actually is bootable from the CD. It'll scan the system before the windows GUI even loads. These tend to be somewhat price programs but are very effective.

Edited by Mikesmith0890

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.