White Tint?

Thewes

mirror tint has a couple different "colors" Like a small tint of blue ect. Lumar Brand tints make a series called "platinum" back it with a nice dark 5% and the shit looks like youre staring at a mirror itself...but still can see out

yeah i got 5% platinum tint on my ford taurus. It I's like looking at a mirror, nearly. It's a cunt hair darker than the shade of a real mirror, but theres no way you can see in at all and it looks really badass on dark vehicles. My car is white and it looks cool, but i wish it was black or dark blue or something cause they stick out waaaay better on darker vehicles.

smd3.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think on the right car, white would be fucking sweet....especially in southern florida.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

yeah i got 5% platinum tint on my ford taurus. It I's like looking at a mirror, nearly. It's a cunt hair darker than the shade of a real mirror, but theres no way you can see in at all and it looks really badass on dark vehicles. My car is white and it looks cool, but i wish it was black or dark blue or something cause they stick out waaaay better on darker vehicles.

lately ive been seeing some cars with half of the window tinted with im guessing is platinum? it looks like a mirror but it looks pretty terrible since half way up it changes from a mirror to black or no tint at all

IMO looks really sloppy

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

lately ive been seeing some cars with half of the window tinted with im guessing is platinum? it looks like a mirror but it looks pretty terrible since half way up it changes from a mirror to black or no tint at all

IMO looks really sloppy

I think the only way you could do white "tint" and still be able to see out of your windows is for the window treatment to be a series of small white dots in a pattern where when u look up close u can see the dots, but from afar it just looks white. I've seen it before, just can't recall where. I'll keep thinkin' for you though man - I personally think it would look sweet as hell on a white car. good luck! :drinks:

I think the only way you could do white "tint" and still be able to see out of your windows is for the window treatment to be a series of small white dots in a pattern where when u look up close u can see the dots, but from afar it just looks white. I've seen it before, just can't recall where. I'll keep thinkin' for you though man - I personally think it would look sweet as hell on a white car. good luck! :drinks:

Thanks man appreciate the help.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived