Sonic Electronix

Hi everyone my names Josh. I've been involved in car audio for the past 6 years, and build numerous systems. heres a shitty camera phone pic of my new setup. Its 3 TangBand 8s (with the Neo motor) in a 2.7cu.ft. box tuned to 37hz with 45 square inches of port. Its loves 30-45 hz range.

Im planning a selling my quad and getting a beater to start a bassrace build. Thinking 4 18s with 4kwrms

An upcoming build that will be on here is Jdhonda810s build. Once hes back from Iraq were putting a Fi BTL in a HHR

38s.jpg

haha since no one else will respond, i guess i'll be the first. Hahaha, does look like a decent box though. I know a Rawlins built it so it must be pretty good, all the others have been soo far. Cept....that last box, it was a good build, but someone wanted to :censored: around chew it up with the sawzall :01nocomment8so:

smd3.png

there is already introduction page haha.. its cool tho welcome to the forum josh

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

welcome to the forums... feel free to post up a video or five LOL

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!