DB DRAG NUMBERS

:^ ive been to one db event and was ss+5 and did 149.9db at 60hz and did a 146.8db on the bass race playin peti pablo vibrate  :o

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...

Just got done testing my 12w7, obviously not an spl sub, box or setup but I had to play with my new TL :)

12w7

2.2^3 tuned to 33

Did a 143.6 @ 46 hz

Id like to get another one in there just to see where i would be sitting  and make a box tuned around 40hz as well might help, but you never can tell with w7's every box seems to sound the same to me no matter how small or big i go with enclosure size and port..

This was in a 96 grand am gt, which saeems to be a pretty easy car to get loud :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

actually imo, a w7 is an spl sub.

Ill still stick w sql, imo.. So many ppl have so many different opinions on that sub its crazy.. But i would like to hear 2 12w7s in my trunk and actually break 150.. I could go through mdf all month trying to find a good one.. I think im gonna try aeros next.. Ive just been hesitating cuz ive never done them and its 30 degrees here lately >:(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

seen more SQL set ups with the W7 than SPL set ups...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

no offense man  but the W7 is not a SPL Sub period, will it do spl?  yes,  but not nearly as well as say a RE MT or DD 99 series or Atomic APXX

I have seen so many W7's  I have even Installed one, They Sound Really Nice and get decently loud. Im not a JL Fan or hater, I think they make Nice Equipent, but its way over priced.

no offense man   but the W7 is not a SPL Sub period, will it do spl?  yes,  but not nearly as well as say a RE MT or DD 99 series or Atomic APXX

I have seen so many W7's  I have even Installed one, They Sound Really Nice and get decently loud. Im not a JL Fan or hater, I think they make Nice Equipent, but its way over priced.

I never said it was an spl sub.. And as far as the 3 subs you mentioned.. They have absolutly nothing in common nor should they even be in the same thread as a w7.. Screw apples to oranges.. Thats more like comparing God=The Devil

Maybe a little opposite??

Posted by: hzsogood

Screw apples to oranges.. Thats more like comparing God=The Devil

wasnt talking to you.

you made my point for me.   

Ty.

Posted by: hzsogood

Screw apples to oranges.. Thats more like comparing God=The Devil

wasnt talking to you.

you made my point for me. 

Ty.

Sorry if my post made me sound like a dick.. Didnt mean it to be , then i read it :)