DCPower +MLA Module

x2 on this over everything. plus dc's alts put out a lot at idle. he has an alt does 365+amps and still does 150amps at idle. he also has one that does 180amps at idle? pretty amazing if you ask me. plus he has great customer service.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

I am on my second Excessive Amperage alt and Nate fucking delivered. Everyone else said 160 amps or so was all they could squease from a stock case and Nate sent an alt putting out just over 200 amps for more than $100.00 cheaper than a 160 amp alt.

i would get that thing dyno'ed. i really havent heard anything good about his alts lately. wont put out crap at idle i bet.

i would go with either or. i currently own a mechman, only because he has awesome customer service, and was the only one to make an alt this big for my car without all the bullshit.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

personally i run iraggi but out of the two you posted dc would be the best

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i would get that thing dyno'ed. i really havent heard anything good about his alts lately. wont put out crap at idle i bet.

i would go with either or. i currently own a mechman, only because he has awesome customer service, and was the only one to make an alt this big for my car without all the bullshit.

Joe uses EA with no problems at all

i use EA with no problems at all

This isn't the first time I worked with Nate. And if it only put out say... 170 amps, that would still be like $150.00 cheaper than these other guys who quoted me. I still call that a deal.

i have a alt coming from mechman right now should be here anyday now. but just talking to the guy makes u feel like you have been friends for a while....great comunicator......good prices.....just over all good so far and what i have herd of, hes got sum good alts.