XS Power

I have a dodge dakota extended cab with a 170 amp high performance alternator with a 4x85 hifonics amp, 2x150 hifonics amp and a 1x2600 hifonics amp. 340 watts + 300 watts + 2600 watts = 3240 watts. Would the D2700 be good since it can put out 4000 watts as the primary battery or is that peak watts?

me personally would run 2 just because you can play it longer with less voltage drop but i always think more is better...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I have a dodge dakota extended cab with a 170 amp high performance alternator with a 4x85 hifonics amp, 2x150 hifonics amp and a 1x2600 hifonics amp. 340 watts + 300 watts + 2600 watts = 3240 watts. Would the D2700 be good since it can put out 4000 watts as the primary battery or is that peak watts?

Actually the D2700 is good for up to 3,000W as the main battery. See the link below:

http://www.4xspower.com/caraudio.html

Since it is good for 4,000W as a supplemental battery, I would suggest using it as your rear battery until your stock one wears down, then replace that one with a new XS Power later on down the road.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

those batteries are sealed and dont give off fumes... if thats the reason you dont want it in there, but there are other options you could run it in your bed liner or up front under the hood if you have room

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

What if I took out the 2x150 amplifier? I do not have the room to put a battery in the back + I am not so sure I want a battery sitting in the cab.

You could always add a D680 to the back... it is tiny and can fit almost anywhere... it would be great for instant discharge power for your amps too. (much better than a cap). Or, you could just go with the D3100 as the main battery. Either way will work great!

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

You could always add a D680 to the back... it is tiny and can fit almost anywhere... it would be great for instant discharge power for your amps too. (much better than a cap). Or, you could just go with the D3100 as the main battery. Either way will work great!

I was told by 2 other companies that the battery that is closer to the amplifiers gets used more than the battery in the engine compartment. Wouldn't that hurt the smaller battery in back if I went with a d680? How do they come up with these names like 680? Odyssey has a pc680 and XS has a D680, is it about the size of the battery? If so does that make a D3100 bigger or more powerful than a PC2150?