Yesterday after leaving my inlaws house, I get pulled over by our local PD. He walks up to the car and asks me if I am aware of the noise ordinance law and I said yeah. He says he has another call and I have been put in the system with a warning, next time you are going to jail. For the number of systems I have had, this was a first for me. I was never aware they could take you to jail just like that. Now it makes me not even want music if I cant enjoy it the way I want to :unknw:

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Now it makes me not even want music if I cant enjoy it the way I want to :unknw:

Yup that's why I'm think about getting rid of mine....there is no noise ordinance in my town.....and yet they make all these false threats...its so stupid. They need to quit hassling the teenagers and go get the dumb drunk drivers that are out every fri and sat....

Dumb pig said it would be a $90 ticket....next time...

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

They can't take you to jail over noise ordinance. I would've laughed at that bitch. You might get a fat ticket but you won't get hemmed up over some subs.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

dont know about jail, but i got my first ticket, then the 2nd, and on the 3rd the cop told me if i keep going they would impound my van and remove my system for me for repeat offences......i havent tested them on this yet....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Gotta Love IT

ld5a31b9a0032c16c6ab53e.jpg

Rip that shit down and put it up in your bedroom!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

most states have a disorderly conduct law

states something along the lines of "willfully causing a disturbance"

loud music=disturbance

since its meant as a catch-all for rioters, drunks, and retards doing dumb obnoxious shit, they have the right to arrest you

i already got cuffed for my stereo once...he let me go with a ticket and a court date, but still

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Well, I dont want to test my luck. Buddy of mine was taken to jail for his music, so yeah, I guess they can do what they want. Does suck though. With all the other crap going on, they are worried about someones music.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

most states have a disorderly conduct law

states something along the lines of "willfully causing a disturbance"

loud music=disturbance

since its meant as a catch-all for rioters, drunks, and retards doing dumb obnoxious shit, they have the right to arrest you

i already got cuffed for my stereo once...he let me go with a ticket and a court date, but still

Yeah but getting cuffed isn't getting arrested. When you're arrested that's jail and the whole nine, not just cuffs.

Most cops do that to either scare the shit out of you, or detain you because they "think you are a threat."

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode