i think it all depends on how loud you really are, like if you only have a small setup that just rattles your car your probly gonna get repeated warnings... but if you have multiple 18s and more then 10,000 watts and your knocking pictures off walls as you drive by then your probly gonna get arrested.

yea, it was just to scare me, but my boy wasnt so lucky, and our tickets said the same thing, just he has a big mouth.

and it doesnt depend on how loud you are, it depends on where you are

on long island i never have ever gotten a ticket for anything, and i've dont a whoooollle lot of dumb shit, and gotten caught a whole lot of times, they just tell me to chill and stop it and go home

go up state to school, i've been to court a half dozen times in 4 semesters, and comparatively i dont do anything up there, im in my dorm or in class or in the library 90% of the time. they just crack down hard on everything.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i think it all depends on how loud you really are, like if you only have a small setup that just rattles your car your probly gonna get repeated warnings... but if you have multiple 18s and more then 10,000 watts and your knocking pictures off walls as you drive by then your probly gonna get arrested.

That is true..... and there is a time and place for it. Driving through a neighborhood is not one of them.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

In my case I was sitting at a red light on the main strip in our town around 6pm.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

In my case I was sitting at a red light on the main strip in our town around 6pm.

I have no problem with that as long as no houses are around.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Ok, so i don't bump anywhere near my town cuz its Joliet and they'll impound it. I do bump on I-55 where there are no houses that I can rattle, or disturb, I only bump full tilt if theres no cars infront, side, or behind me, if i'm bumping full tilt and more cars show up I turn my system down, but if i'm in a steady movement such as the left lane, I'll bump right next to cars.

I'm constantly checking my mirrors, & behind me when i'm bumping I check it atleast 10-20 times whenever I drive and by doing that I know when a cop is behind me and I'm able to turn it way down by the time they pass me.

I'm gonna be dynamating my car during spring so that should help cuz u can hear my car from quite a distance atm.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

no noise ordanance where i live they just pull you over to ask to turn it down and too see what ya got lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

no noise ordanance where i live they just pull you over to ask to turn it down and too see what ya got lol

nice..

the small town i live in dont really care but tallahassee(big town near where i live) police.. all they do is try to catch people with loud music.. they wait like 2miles down the road from every stereo shop.. tallahassee sheriffs dont care just the police department cares(all they care about)

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

I got one of my tickets on a local 2 lane highway that connects towns. There wasn't ANYTHING for a 1 mile radius. Not a church, store, house, fuckin warehouse, NOTHING. AND it was midnight and there was no one around me driving!

One of the only 3 times I've mouthed off to a cop. I told him I was on my way to his mother's house. lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006