Well yeah, If you take them into a store and try and sell them , you deserve a dumbass award. Each pack has a state mandated ATF tax stamp on the bottom of it, and the sole reason for that stamp that is unique to each state is to prevent this very same thing from happening

Here's pics of the stamps

Posted Image

Posted Image

that must suck...and i find it weird that they are 10 a pack in nyc....i live near rochester NY and they are only 6 a pack.

The reason for that is cause we get hit with both state AND city tax. For retailers it costs around $88.90 for a carton of 10. There are people who sell out of state cigarettes with bootleg stamps though for a bit less, but get caught with that and you'll get screwed, Actually spent a night in jail once because of it.

Almost 7 a pack in southeastern mi. damn newports....

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

About 6.25 a pack here. And about 7 on base.

AZ has this shitty fuckin state importation tax on tobacco. We get ass raped beacuse ANYWHERE in the state has to pay it.

If it wasn't for so much public assistance here we'd be ok

and 10 a pack is NYC. Rest of the state is about 6. Res is usually 3.25

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Well yeah, If you take them into a store and try and sell them , you deserve a dumbass award. Each pack has a state mandated ATF tax stamp on the bottom of it, and the sole reason for that stamp that is unique to each state is to prevent this very same thing from happening

haha not quite how they did it, theyd sell it on the streets..the story i was talking about is where the dudes had a stack of em in the trunks and were selling them to people that were pumping their gas...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Call us old-fashioned, but the freedom-loving CScout Japan team simply has nothing against tobacco. Smoke what you want, we say, but at least get something cool for free when you buy your cancer sticks. As we’ve noted numerous times before, Japan is simply the best when it comes to tobacco marketing. That’s why we were so excited when a cute girl standing next to a cigarette vending machine in Shibuya gave us this nifty promotion from Kent.

Posted Image

It doesn’t have the “hip” factor like Lucky Strike, but it’s a great promotion nonetheless. Boasting “Mintek Charged Flavour Technology” (read: “menthol”), the cigarette case holds two cigarettes (included in the sample) that have a green seam of menthol goodness running down the center. The case itself is also shaped exactly like the cigarettes, giving you a perfect representation of the product. Best of all, it expands into a portable ashtray, which is necessary gear for smokers in Tokyo.

Posted Image

http://www.cscoutjapan.com/en/index.php/so...acco-marketing/

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

See that's what I'm talking about, the japanese know where it's at. Let the people have a good cigarette if they want it. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived