ok i so got in a wreck saturday. someone pulled out in front of me and they said it was my fault. the cop told me i should have swerved and there wouldnt have been a crash.. well my grandma died by swerving so im not going to swerve.. so well anyways here the question.. i kinda want a vehicle like a blazer.. well heres the deal.. to fix my truck it is $3631(estimate) and i havent talked with insurance yet. but theres a blazer thats for sale for $3500.. what would you do?

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

have the insurance file the car as totaled and they will cash you out for the new blazer !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yeah, if you had swerved, insurance might not have covered it

I.E.: if you swerve to hit a deer, insurance won't cover it. (Happened to a buddy)

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

im 17 and still deciding with my mom.. they said it was my fault and im not sure if other people have filed yet or not.. the cop didnt write any tickets though.. i have enough cash to get the blazer without insurance.. but yeah i still want the blazer.. it has lower miles (106k and my truck has 170k) it was first wreck.. i might get insurance to fix it then ill sell and get blazer.. i took it for a drive today it was pretty nice.. i believe it could hold more than my 2 lvl 10s in there aswell... hahaha thats the main reason i want the blazer so i can have my subs :P

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

well i say go get that bish, and some more lvl 10s !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i can get a lawyer no problem.. and will if they wanna press it.. they pulled out in front of me.. they lied and it was 2 on 1 and then some lady who i never saw claimed to be there.. she said i hauled ass around a corner which i didnt with the subs i have.. hell na i go slow around corners.. but im in a redneck town and they were rednecks and im not really a 100% redneck..

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500