If a lesbian was a dinosaur what would it be called?

LICK-ALOT-OF-PUS

LOL :clapping:

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

• 1 month later...

this guy goes to a nude beach to get his all around tan. as he lays out some little girl wanders onto the beach sees him walks over and looks at his crotch and asks what's that he thinks real quick and says its my swan so she ask can I play with it he says no go away. shortly he falls asleep only to wake in pain and an ambulance there to take him to the hospital so some investigators whent back to the beach to find out what happened to him they walked around with a picture of him asking people if they knew him and what happened no one did till they came upon that little girl and she said she recognized him and they asked so what happened well.....

she pointed to his crotch and said that's his swan i asked if I could play with it earlyer and he said no so I came back later to see and he was asleep so I thought it was okay and it spit on me so I broke its neck crushed its eggs and lit its nest on fire

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

whats the difference between a slut and a mosquito?

a mosquito will stop sucking when you slap it.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Didnt quite take the time to read through all 18 pages. Wasnt sure if anyone had posted this in a previous post about dumb warnings on products. But I remember a few years ago I had read a warning on some chapstick that said "Keep Out Of Eyes". Seems a bit obvious to me but for the not so smart ones I guess they would find some way of getting it into their eyes.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

• 2 months later...

jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone thought to type Maddie on GoogleEarth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't understand those HD Television adverts: "This is what reduced motion blur looks like, this is what better resolution looks like, this is what a more precise picture looks like - but you need HD to experience it".

I just fucking experienced it.

Thanks for showing me I don't need your fucking HD TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I ever get a chance to appear on daytime tv, I'm going to say:

Cunt, cunt, fuuuuck, shit!!

Cock, fuck, cuuuunt!!

Shiiitt, fuck, shiiitt, fuck!!

Cuuunt, shit, fuuuuck!!!!

That way, when they beep it out, it'll spell 'fuck' in morse code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. “I’ll have some fuckin’ French toast,” he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs.

She asks the middle child what he wants. “Well, I guess that leaves more fuckin’ French toast for me,” he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away.

Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. “I don’t know,” he says meekly, “but I definitely don’t want the fuckin’ French toast.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate it when people say "Oh, I'm a vegetarian except for fish".

Yeah? And I'm a non-smoker except for cigarettes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you call a black man in a car?

A driver you racist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like the adverts for games consoles; everyone is always so happy.

But for once I'd like a realistic advert, I propose an overweight man hurling a controller at the wall and calling the game a cheating cunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't it be great if Sir Alan Sugar married Caster Semenya?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work.

Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady in labour, shouting the usual shit, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She turns to her boyfriend and says, "You did this to me, you fucker!"

He casually replies, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse, but you said, 'fuck off it'll be too painful.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Lock your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour.

When you open the boot, which one is really happy to see you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His & Hers diary:

Saturday.

HERS:

He was quiet, subdued.

Just not himself.

Something was wrong. He hasn't kissed me all night.

Not even looked in my direction.

I think it’s another woman. I went to bed and cried.

He followed me up later. I cuddled up to him and stroked his hair. He lay still.

Eventually we made love and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

HIS:

Forest lost. Fucking gutted.

Got a shag though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If unlimited monkeys with typewriters were to type for unlimited time, eventually they would write Shakespeare.

If one monkey with a broken pencil and a small sheet of paper was to write for 15 minutes, in the end it would have written Dizzee Rascal's Tongue 'n' Cheek album.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My father accused me of spending too much time playing video games.

So I ate a mushroom and jumped on his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postman Pat, Postman Pat

Postman Pat and his unionized cat,

Early in the morning,

They're still in bed a-snoring,

And I'm wondering where's my post you fucking twat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship between Women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship between Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a buddy's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best Friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and finally...

A bus stops and an Italian man gets on. He sits down, fetches out his mobile and starts a very animated conversation.

"Emma come first.

Den I come.

Den two asses come together.

I come once-a-more.

Two asses, they come together again.

I come again and pee twice.

Then I come one lasta time."

An old lady behind the man is furious at hearing such filth.

"You foul-mouthed wop! " snaps the lady. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Heya you old bitch!" says the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell Mississippi..."

Archived