krazo_eg6 Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 i have a hifonics atlas 12" sub that needs to be rebuild. i have called hifonics and all the Bit** on the phone was we havent made that sub in 3 years there is nothing we can do with it. well i get a friend who is a dealer to call them and he got their repair center number and i called them witch was also no good is there any one that can help me to get this done? i need all my 4 subs to be hitting right.. thanks
troy Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 if they cant help you then i doubt you will find the parts to repair it unless its something simple retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
SundownTL3.2 Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 maybe just buy a new one... 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
Forevrbumpn Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 square atlas? or the round? and do you run only 1 of them, or pairs? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
krazo_eg6 Posted March 11, 2009 Author Report Posted March 11, 2009 i run them in pairs but i know that the wireing in the box was shorting out and caused the sub to stop.
Forevrbumpn Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 Ive installed those, they are actually damn good subs, for the money but yeah, that will be very hard to get reconed, might as well look on ebay I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Loudcav Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 if Hifonics cant help you you are screwed time to find a new one
krazo_eg6 Posted March 11, 2009 Author Report Posted March 11, 2009 does anyone have any number to any shops that might be able to get it back i herd theres one in Houston but i dont know the name
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.