The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

small up date cause of the problem i ran into but it will be resolved tomorrow i hope

Posted Image

old setup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

quick photo just took bad light i know, tomorrow ill see if i can reslove the belt issue enough for tonight

No I say fail for this not being done yet. I wanna hear it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

i have alot of work done just some major set backs really blew my deadline out of the water, id rather it take more time then rush it and mess it up, then maybe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

got my alts fixxed, the belt is perfect now but still monitoring it for slippage

got comp installed and headunit in, im waking up at 6 to beat the heat tomorrow and hope to get the focals installed and working

Posted Image

Posted Image

eclipse cd7000

Posted Image

How many did you have to go through to get the right one? Glad to see it coming along.. hehe you should have seen me in mid day heat installing the external regulator man... It was a trip.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

update i got the focals in yeahhhhhhhhhh but the need alot of tuning, my dad gets married tomorrow and ill be away fromt he ride for the rest of the weekend so more next week, sorry its taking so long

like i have been saying i have done alot of work heres some proof these are as of this morning

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one batt other is hiding back there

pretty happy with the way the focals sound i havent done much tuning yet but those highs are screamin at me and me likely, monday i will continue to work on it after the weekend off

That's SEX man....I love ur Tahoe! :D

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

thanks man once everythign is hooked up i got alot of clean up work to do lol, but at least im getting there i guessss

Wow the focals look great in those pods dude, who did the focal logo at the end of the console there? Does it light up?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived