The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

yeah they are and they worked well but im going to make a better system for that something not as "ghetto" lol

Surgical tubing would be good, like the stuff you find on those slingshots you buy at gander mountain and academy. There's a medical supply store in town that has it in bulk. I bought a bunch of it a while back and made a big waterballoon slingshot.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have pic of the build for the touch screen? Also I want to do one for my blazer how does it work?

no but i can tell you how i did it

all i did was jbweld and liquid nail the screen(plastic backing) to the dash bezel and then bondo it in, a little cutting here and there

Surgical tubing would be good, like the stuff you find on those slingshots you buy at gander mountain and academy. There's a medical supply store in town that has it in bulk. I bought a bunch of it a while back and made a big waterballoon slingshot.

there is many different ideas i had ad that was one of them, that or put it on air ride lol - im kidding

• 2 weeks later...

cant do the update i promised today, have a paper to write Wednesday i will be getting the box done and that night pics will be up

some progress will be made tonight i have one more class and then im head home to get started ill have an update (with PICS) late tonight amybe even as i go, ill have the laptop out there with me

nice clean tahoe, personally i like the all black better. thats a huge improvement over the stock one.

btw what happened to the exhaust?

ok small update i got home late from class and didnt have much daylight but tomorrow is when all the fun starts again here are some pics

Posted Image

as that is rollin over i pull in to the garage

Posted Image

Posted Image

got the bottom cut out and back wall setting up with glue and plenty of screws

the over hang you see is fo the battery mounts that i will show you tomorrow

Posted Image

im a college kid my dad got me this instead of a air compressor , it works great

Posted Image

using this glue, has anyone tried it working good so far

well thats it im sorry guys tomorrow ill get the box done and some deadening too

Archived