Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

Something like this happened to me, I was at work and a couple of the customers who lived around my job came and told me that someone wanted to break in my car and take my sounds if they couldn't leave with the whole car. I thought it was bullshit, until I got a phone call from a neighbor at my job telling me, someone just busted out my window and he's still in my car. By the time I got outside, he jumped out of my car and got in another car and took off.

maybe a bit off topic but...

Not sure how you are going to take care of the situation if they do come around, but let me tell you all this IF you got in a situation where you had to pull your pistol out and use it, you better shoot to kill, cuz you don't want that person coming back to kill you. If you aren't going to shoot, don't pull it out. Something we were told numerous times by instructors in a CCW class.

I would just wait and see if they even show up befor taking anything out. I think they are full of shit imo! But if they do wait till they try something then open a can of water boy on their ass!!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

i'll have my camera and everyting. and if i do shoot, i will kill, cause i'll just be pissed off if i didn't kill them in the first place

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

wait until they roll up in a car then sneak through and cut the valvestems on the drive tires. (fwd or rwd) call the cops. right before you do this.. then scare em off... the cops will look for that car with the flat tires.. even though they wont go far very fast.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Just remember, if you injure them in any way, and the are not attempting to do physical harm to you, they can, and the cops certainly will prosecute you, and you then be charged, sentenced, and likely sued in civil court. State laws vary, but be smart about it. Something like a pepper spray or mace will not get you in any trouble, and will hold them at bay till cops arrive. A baseball bat is surely going to come across as pre meditated intent to do bodily harm. Use a good light, a camera, and the element of surprise. detain, not harm.

( it sounds like a wimpy way of dealing with it, but the legal ramifications of laying in wait could take you down a very aggravating road. .... Now if they come into your home..... whole different set of rules apply )

thats why im glad im from tx we have gangsta ass laws here but shit dude i say do what u gotta do to keep yo shit hope all end good keep us posted

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i put the car in the garage, which i sleep right above the garage and for them to get in there, they have to break in the house first. and our gods would go crazy if someone came in, and ya, my dad is a tough fucker and i'll hold my own. and ya, i'm here for the next two days in there, and then i'm putting in the viper. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Archived