camino_1to3 Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 i think you making this thread shows u care about her... AWW HOW SWEETWith no pics all it says is bored and lonely. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 pics or she doesnt exist ... Stacy is the one on the far left in the light blue bikini. Rachel is the one right next to her with the sunglasses on. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
tudski Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 Stacy is the one on the far left in the light blue bikini. Rachel is the one right next to her with the sunglasses on. that rachel is a fox. 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 that rachel is a fox. Yeah she is. She's in my future haha. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
ficaraudio789 Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 Maybe your to small for her............. thats fucked up man lmfao!!!!!!!! naw man i would just say fuck it and move on from it get with another one of her friends I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW! "I talk shit from the safety of my house"
ficaraudio789 Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 that rachel is a fox. amen I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW! "I talk shit from the safety of my house"
RamenNoodles Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 rachel is a hunny. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
finkster Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 are you the one on your knees looking like you're gettin ready to give a BJ? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Benji0687 Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 I could be wrong, but judging from your story and from the pic... I think the player got played Dont stress it, you dont wanna seem desperate! And I think Melissa could be right, if she is as innocent as she says, she's probably going through all kinds of crazy girl emotions. Lets face it, trying to understand women is like trying to nail jello to a tree...NOT GONNA HAPPEN! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 are you the one on your knees looking like you're gettin ready to give a BJ? There's two guys on on their knees. Be more specifiic. Haha I definetly didn't get played and I am no player. But I know what you are trying to say lol. And yes Rachel is hot! 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.