Why Are All The Car Stereo Nuts From Wisconsin

hell yeah. i cant stand the weather. im up in hibbing MN here and stayed in new richmond WI til i got laid off from chrysler. :censored: the weather around here unless its summer lol the snow is nice and all that but after the holidays it just draggs on way too long.... how ever for me winter is time for ideas to cook up :D

hell yeah. i cant stand the weather. im up in hibbing MN here and stayed in new richmond WI til i got laid off from chrysler. :censored: the weather around here unless its summer lol the snow is nice and all that but after the holidays it just draggs on way too long.... how ever for me winter is time for ideas to cook up :D

New Richmond! THat is too funny. I grew up like a mile from there. Lots of hillbillies and whatnot, which is cool. I understand now that a redneck is just a country nerd.

I'm in Minneapolis and can barely stand this winter. I was lucky enough to skip the last 2 bein in the middle east (not war, just fuckall) but you... you are a truly tough individual. This year has been harsh.

images-1.jpg

hell yeah. we just was startin to warm up and the snow was meltin up pretty good... but then it dumped on us agian lol. oh well huh, but yeah i was born n raised in the cities, st.paul. just hit WI to work but that wasnt long term. wont ever go there again, just way too small of a place. haha small here tooo but i have 6 kids here so this is home now. do ya know of any events goin on down that way this summer at all? i know i could look it up online but its cooler to chat with a real person about it.

lol power wheels. now thats sick if i was only 20 or so years younger lol. but its cool to get kids started in it if they have interest in it. :lol:

or hit the mall of america lol. those were the days haha.

or hit the mall of america lol. those were the days haha.

oh god. i work right next to that abomination. i've tried to go their for lunch and its only like 1.5 miles to the damn thing but it always seems to take forever to get in and out of there, weekends there is no parking and they jack the prices up on shit so high its insane.

i loved it when i was a kid and like went there to buy house of pain cd's and shit.. but not no more.

images-1.jpg

I beg to differ, haven't been to Sacramento area have you?

True though, there are Beat Nutts everywhere

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.