Why Are All The Car Stereo Nuts From Wisconsin

is it cuz all the cheese got ya a little constipated and the bass relieves the pressure.. or is it that cow tipping is a myth but bass shocking isnt? =@

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

is it cuz all the cheese got ya a little constipated and the bass relieves the pressure.. or is it that cow tipping is a myth but bass shocking isnt? =@

:lol::lol::lol: very true. alot of land but not alot of people lol. not many farms here though ha just cold, and old mines lol. id rather be around more people cuz ya can only find a hand full of peopl that get into sounds. around there. not many here either though, its why i hit the net for chattin about it all.

Its either car stereos or cow tippin, so i guess we made the right choice. :pardon:

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Its either car stereos or cow tippin, so i guess we made the right choice. :pardon:

a person can always strap some batteries and boxes to a cow lol or tractor haha. i dont even wanna picture that :lol:

I've always been more partial to cow graffiti than cow tippin myself.

ha done that in stillwater as trouble growin up. well not on cows lol. so what does a cheese head (J/K) like your self have for sounds? just wonderin cuz it seems like peopl have dif stuff in dif locations. alot of big retail electronics stores is what my bro and people i grew up with get their stuff but i was one to be cheap and hit pawnshops, but now im not around any decent ones and been findin all my stuff online. i have kids too so i got nothin big just some MB quarts upfront, stock 6x9s, 8 gauge (for now), 12" mtx 7500 in a 2cu ported box i made up til its warmer and its bein pushed by a kenwood KAC-8104D mono amp 500 rms. works for me but been thinkin about steepin up to a single Fi 12, not sure but thinkin either a ssd or Q depending how funds are when the time comes

I am very cheap right now so just replaced my old Clarion with a Pioneer HU, infitinity reference front and back and working on getting my hands on a couple of these CVR12's to replace my 10+ year old shitty R/T subs and have this lovely Infinity 611a showing up in a few days to replace my old Rockford Amp (was made in 2000!!)

its going to be very loud. I have not the skill or confidence in doing installs (just replacing factory speakers and replacing an amp that was already installed is enough for me.. redoing the subs is going to be something new) so I doubt I'll go any further.

I would love to put in an amp for my 6X9's because they are thirsty, but I don't really have the confidence i can do it (plus my alternator is probably going to die from just that sub amp alone).

images-1.jpg

the amp is runnin at 2 ohms and does get pretty hot but hasnt shut down om me yet either. picked it up for like 130 and i think its worth the loot. not a ton of power like others have ha but i like it for what im runnin....for now ha. time goes on it seems like i need more. as for local shops im not really too sure whats around down there anymore but for something like that(if online shoppin aint a option) i only lived a few min from mach 1 in lil canada area. its down on rice street and they have changed many many time since i was a kid goin there for the first time. they have alot of higher end names and that too like kicker, clarion, eclipse etc. there are a couple more too but rumor has it some closed, some relocated or changed the name. hell i dont know of 1 up here lol well 1 in duluth but never been there.