Gorilla Zoe - Echo

wow that song is garbage IMO his only good songs were bottle poppin (i think thats what its called) and hood nigga

ur right this song whack but bottle poppin was not hot.. Battle Field was pry his hardest song on his last album and You Dont Know Me and I Know were bout the only hard songs

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

What is autotune?

Auto-Tune is a proprietary audio processor created by Antares Audio Technologies that uses a phase vocoder to correct pitch in vocal and instrumental performances. It is used to disguise inaccuracies and mistakes, and has allowed many artists to produce more precisely tuned recordings.

In addition to being used to subtly change pitch, with some settings it can be used as an effect to deliberately distort the human voice.[1]

Auto-Tune is available as a plug-in for professional audio multi-tracking suites used in a studio setting, and as a stand-alone, rack-mounted unit for live performance processing.[2] Auto-Tune has become standard equipment in professional recording studios.[3]

Auto-Tune was initially created by Andy Hildebrand. Hildebrand realized the work that he did on seismic data exploration was applicable to detecting pitch

-Wikipedia-

gorilla zoe is goin weak these days. hes using that in every one of his new songs and makes him sound like a lil bitch. his voice is better normal and raspy. i noticed that he added it in lost, and it killed the song. i think it sounds so much better with out auto-tune.

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats